Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to change sigils or animation sets on a warframe

Drejzer

Whenever I try to change regalia on my frame she select screen never appears, I can type in the search bar, and there is a back button, but the rest stays the same  and I am forced to alt-F4. I't quite iritating, since i want to farm reputation but I can't...

Edit: same thing happens with animation sets

Edited by Drejzer
Added picture

I am having the same problem with my Nekros in the C slot which is completely default, except the bug happens when I try to change his head. I can exit the game by clicking on the top left menu button, although the menu shows in the background behind the bugged UI and is barely visible.

On 29.03.2017 at 11:50 PM, Cephalon_Esrius said:

I am curious to know more as to how this problem stopped, as you two aren't the only ones with this issue. I can't change any skin, attachment, animation, or helmet on anything that I have tried so far.

I'd like to know too, it just stopped after I built a new frame(might have been caused by a change in inventory causing it to be refreshed? (Just me making wild guesses))

hmm... 

sudo letmechagemyframes -skin -helmet -regalia -attachments

wait... it doesn't work like that...

Edited by Drejzer
typo

38 minutes ago, Drejzer said:

I'd like to know too, it just stopped after I built a new frame(might have been caused by a change in inventory causing it to be refreshed? (Just me making wild guesses))

hmm... 

sudo letmechagemyframes -skin -helmet -regalia -attachments

wait... it doesn't work like that...

It seems that changing the way items is sorted by helps with the issue. Mine was sorted by focus lens, I changed it to by used and I can customize again

3 hours ago, Cephalon_Esrius said:

It seems that changing the way items is sorted by helps with the issue. Mine was sorted by focus lens, I changed it to by used and I can customize again

how did you change the sorting please post pictures

5 hours ago, Cephalon_Esrius said:

Yep it did omg so that's the problem that makes attachments UI freeze.

My weapons were sorted by Focus Lens guess when i did this right after i received the Dex Syndana gift and changed it on my Valkyr since then i wasn't able to do anything except colors in the attachments menu.

When it froze i logout by clicking on that icon top left of the screen then going to PROFILE and LOGOUT its a bit hard to see but i kinda got used to it lol~ ,then login again.

To fix it go to your Primary or Secondary or Melee click Equip then where its saying "Sort by:"  make sure its "Sort by: NAME" if is not then change it.(Mine was "Sort by: FOCUS LENS").https://ibb.co/f8ANka