Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sand of Inaros, really need help

Noah.Skytt

Question

So I'm at the point where I go collect the third vessel but here's the problem, nothing happens after I take the third vessel. Im following the wiki and it a guardian is supposed to come after and fight but nothing happens. The narrator doesn't even speak nor Baro, never.

I don't know if it's bugged, i'm doing something wrong or what. This is the second time I've tried.

Edit: There's no marker on the map as well, and If I remember correctly I never even got notified to go back to my ship to check the vessel again. I only knew I finished killing the 20 Brood mothers because I stopped getting the effect on the screen after I kill them.

Edit 2: I've been sitting AFK on the mission waiting for some help and I just got an alert saying: ''Mission failure imminent, kill the remaining enemies'' or something like that.

10 answers to this question

It's likely bugged, a big update was recently released and those tend to bring big bugs until they're patched out. It may be another hotfix or two until the code is nice and polished.

It may be worth trying again, but I'd suggest waiting for a bit, as major bugs like this tend to get fixed faster.

14 hours ago, Serinexxa said:

It's likely bugged, a big update was recently released and those tend to bring big bugs until they're patched out. It may be another hotfix or two until the code is nice and polished.

It may be worth trying again, but I'd suggest waiting for a bit, as major bugs like this tend to get fixed faster.

I tried it 2 or 3 more times yesterday, a few hours between each other and once today. Still nothing, exact same issue.

17 hours ago, Noah.Skytt said:

So I'm at the point where I go collect the third vessel but here's the problem, nothing happens after I take the third vessel. Im following the wiki and it a guardian is supposed to come after and fight but nothing happens. The narrator doesn't even speak nor Baro, never.

I don't know if it's bugged, i'm doing something wrong or what. This is the second time I've tried.

Edit: There's no marker on the map as well, and If I remember correctly I never even got notified to go back to my ship to check the vessel again. I only knew I finished killing the 20 Brood mothers because I stopped getting the effect on the screen after I kill them.

Edit 2: I've been sitting AFK on the mission waiting for some help and I just got an alert saying: ''Mission failure imminent, kill the remaining enemies'' or something like that.

It seems like you didn't completed the 3d step. Are you sure you killed enough of the specific enemies?

Also, do you have the Urn equipped in your gear when going to the temple?

If you're sure that everything is done right and that the quest is bugged, contact the Support.

Rip Lined from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

4 minutes ago, Yaerion said:

It seems like you didn't completed the 3d step. Are you sure you killed enough of the specific enemies?

Also, do you have the Urn equipped in your gear when going to the temple?

If you're sure that everything is done right and that the quest is bugged, contact the Support.

Rip Lined from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

I'm not on the third step. I completed the second step and when I go the the temple to turn the vessel in and get the third vessel nothing happens when I take it. That's where the issue is.