Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

thanks to octavia, i will never listen to the warframe ost in game

Putrid_Idiot

i don't really understand how you can work on something for 2+ months and just drop the ball so hard.
the packs are hilariously bad. i would be embarrassed if i were a sound engineer employed by DE.
this needs a mute button for others (and/or yourself) like... yesterday.
i can't wait to sell this frame for credits.

will post gif of me doing so if this gets 30 upvotes.

Edited by Putrid_Idiot

27 minutes ago, Putrid_Idiot said:

i don't really understand how you can work on something for 2+ months and just drop the ball so hard.

...I can't agree with you more. I hate the simple thought and existence of this frame.

DE, pls implement a mute option for Octavia. It's really annoying, especially when there're more than 1 in a defense mission. 

2 hours ago, Putrid_Idiot said:

the packs are hilariously bad. i would be embarrassed if i were a sound engineer employed by DE.
i can't wait to sell this frame for credits.

will post gif of me doing so if this gets 30 upvotes.

#Upvotefarm

But no really why do you hate it so much... encountering a bunch of trolltavia's?

It's not that bad. The overly simplified version of how music is made, is what the death of it is though. It's an obviously niche frame for a very select few people who are producers of music or have it as a hobby. Not everyone can make music, let alone make great music. So, they should've just went all in and made the implementation of usable setups get reviewed to ensure it's not just a troll.

8 hours ago, 45neo said:

...encountering a bunch of trolltavia's?

Nah, it's just too simplistic and repetitive. The selection of sounds aren't the best either. When you take into acount that we only get four bars to mess with, it's going to obviously get too repetitive. Most songs use eight bars or more for their melodies.

the big game breaker for me is not necessarily that people are trolling, its that i'm not interested in hearing the garbage other people try to come up with.
as for limited notes on an octave its funny how they gave her that name and she doesn't even hit a full 12 notes. shoulda been named something like sonata, or even bard.
the sound packs are what REALLY ruin this for me on a personal level. i can not believe how bad the grineer pack is..
you're telling me there isn't ONE de team member that doesnt own at least a marshall jcm 800, or a 5150, or literally ANY decent guitar head, a cab, and a guitar. a tele, a gibson... literally ANYTHING would be better than that less-than-midi-in-quality piece of crap guitar sound they produced for the grineer. and with the amount of music software out there and axefx guitar modelers.. like.. thats what they came up with?

there is some good that came with this.
now that i have music permanently turned off, i never noticed that the shield ospreys make a little whirring sound as they fly by.

the only people i have encountered that like this frame are filthy filthy casuals.
no one in any of the discords community i'm a part of like it, and a few vehemently despise it.
i am one of those few.