Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ViCIOUS ViOLENCE, is recruiting now!!! (Dojo maxed)(Full Research done)(Active)(Friendly)(Free drama)

-VV-ODiN

Q1 because I don't want to play solo all the time and because I want to make friends in the community

Q2 wareframe is a game I have been playing a increasing amount lately and I have found the game to be both enjoyable and addicting as the gameplay is fast paced and fun.

Q3

nadaras

Why do you want to join to Vicious Violence?

I'm looking for a clan that is friendly and open to people without the heavy requirements of other clans. This clan seemed to fit the bill.

What is warframe for you?

Warframe is a fun game that I like to play in my spare time. While I don't take it super seriously, I always try to do the best I can and use the appropriate arsenal for the situation.

What is your game ID?

Joux.

Edited by Joux2

5 hours ago, nadaras said:

Q1 because I don't want to play solo all the time and because I want to make friends in the community

Q2 wareframe is a game I have been playing a increasing amount lately and I have found the game to be both enjoyable and addicting as the gameplay is fast paced and fun.

Q3

nadaras

1 hour ago, Joux2 said:

I'm looking for a clan that is friendly and open to people without the heavy requirements of other clans. This clan seemed to fit the bill.

Warframe is a fun game that I like to play in my spare time. While I don't take it super seriously, I always try to do the best I can and use the appropriate arsenal for the situation.

What is your game ID?

Joux.

invite's sent to the both of you

1 hour ago, -VV-william said:

invite's sent to the both of you

Hi,

I didn't receive an invite. Or at least, I wasn't able to find one anywhere. Make sure you're sending it to Joux, not Joux2 (my profile name here). Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Joux2 said:

Hi,

I didn't receive an invite. Or at least, I wasn't able to find one anywhere. Make sure you're sending it to Joux, not Joux2 (my profile name here). Thanks!

sorry i guess i read that wrong since afaik all forum name = IGN, soon

EDIT: sent

Edited by -VV-william

2 hours ago, Edward-Hayden said:

Q1. It sounds like an amazing community which I could greatly benefit from.

Q2. Warframe is a amazing game that I have been addicted to lately although it would be better to play with a community.

Q3. Edward-Hayden

invited

Hey all, 

Looking for a chill group of people to grind away in this beautiful virtual world.

As I am a new player, warframe is a lot of fun, but i feel i barely scratched the surface - would like to dive deeper and uncover/understand all its secrets. 

What is your game ID?
TenaciousDD

Edited by TenaciousDD

21 minutes ago, TenaciousDD said:

Hey all, 

Looking for a chill group of people to grind away in this beautiful virtual world.

As I am a new player, warframe is a lot of fun, but i feel i barely scratched the surface - would like to dive deeper and uncover/understand all its secrets. 

What is your game ID?
TenaciousDD

sent

I'm new to game 3 weeks playing and best play ever was with people who want to help neebie like my , it's was good time, and i seek more experience like this.

Game what is like narcotic, i can't stop playing.
What is your game ID?

Tenka_Khan

4 hours ago, Tenka_Khan said:

I'm new to game 3 weeks playing and best play ever was with people who want to help neebie like my , it's was good time, and i seek more experience like this.

Game what is like narcotic, i can't stop playing.
What is your game ID?

Tenka_Khan

welcome

1. The Reason I would like to join Vicious Violence is that I know when you have friends to talk to and play with the game becomes interesting and makes you want to play even more plus I've always enjoyed helping people out and having people I can trust when playing games.

2. I started playing this game about 3 years ago and its has always been one of my top games to play. It has to be one of the most addicting games I have ever played and I just can't seem to stop.

3. _Mundus

54 minutes ago, Datoptional said:

1. The Reason I would like to join Vicious Violence is that I know when you have friends to talk to and play with the game becomes interesting and makes you want to play even more plus I've always enjoyed helping people out and having people I can trust when playing games.

2. I started playing this game about 3 years ago and its has always been one of my top games to play. It has to be one of the most addicting games I have ever played and I just can't seem to stop.

3. _Mundus

sent

• 2 weeks later...

The clan i was apart of was an active clan at one point.but now day. I am mr 18 player just doing sorties and want ever comes my way. clan chat is dead alliance chat is not ever active. and at this point i like to to help newer and older players. but with how my old clan was i can not do that now days. i would like to help more players and have somethings to do. and the discord is not active at all

Warframe to me is a way is break up life and the depression it can, it is fun just to be the dragon god that is chroma, or the gun slinger mesa. to live dreams that will never heppen in real life. And just to have fun with friend and team mates just chatting and chilling.

What is your game ID?

MomoDragoonRaiser

Edited by MomoDragoonRaiser

I would like to join Vicious Violence because i am looking for a great clan that supports its players, i am relatively new to Warframe but so far i have loved it. :)

Warframe is a fun and interesting game that i enjoy to play, i am very active and am playing every chance that i get, I cant wait to progress further.

What is your game ID?

Kingz_Of_Thingz

11 hours ago, Kingz_Of_Thingz said:

I would like to join Vicious Violence because i am looking for a great clan that supports its players, i am relatively new to Warframe but so far i have loved it. :)

Warframe is a fun and interesting game that i enjoy to play, i am very active and am playing every chance that i get, I cant wait to progress further.

What is your game ID?

Kingz_Of_Thingz

sorry it was late, invite's sent

I am looking for a good clan and was recommended this one by friends.

Warframe is a fun game that I play regularly and would like to progress further and I cannot do it alone.

What is your game ID?

VeryScaryNicePerson

1 hour ago, VeryScaryNicePerson said:

I am looking for a good clan and was recommended this one by friends.

Warframe is a fun game that I play regularly and would like to progress further and I cannot do it alone.

What is your game ID?

VeryScaryNicePerson

invited

• 2 weeks later...

Q1 I was kicked out of my old clan and need a new clan and yours seems like a good choice 

Q2 I have been playing the game for 386 hours and I started playing because my friend got me into it. I have been hooked ever since.

Q3 nickdec

Edited by nickdec

On 5/19/2017 at 9:58 PM, nickdec said:

Q1 I was kicked out of my old clan and need a new clan and yours seems like a good choice 

Q2 I have been playing the game for 386 hours and I started playing because my friend got me into it. I have been hooked ever since.

Q3 nickdec

invited if you;re still interested, sorry it came late was away from pc for a few days