Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron is underpowered?

SnabbleDoo

I just bought the Latron.. And I don't think it's worth the price.

The snipetron highly outclasses it.

The Latron has too much recoil, and it's too zoomed in while aiming.

The damage is decent but could be better.

Only pro is the ammunition amount.

Care to buff it?

Actually it is quite good with damage + AP mods, and aiming for headshots. My non-supercharged lvl30 Latron can take on lvl 30+ enemies with 2 headshots with ease. It has decent rate of fire, and lots more ammo + magazine size, so hitting weakspots will be quite easy.

imo it crap compaired to my snipertron. snipertron even tho at max, it only carries 59 rounds thats an easy 59 kills that and i dont have to fight gorgon users for ammo x5 +10 ammo pickups and im back to full. the damage on the lateron just seems to low nor does it crit enuff to make up for the low damage. i wouldnt mind that so much if the recoil wasn't so bad and i could actualy place the second shot in the same spot

i find it and a huge number of other weapons in the game as "not fun , generally bad" .

there is a very bad accuracy system in the game in my opinion, burst and semi automatic weapons have increadibly bad recoil and spread

making you shoot far slower to compinsate and plus all the extra effects that shake up your screen which for some odd reason also make your raticle move makes them hard to hit weakpoints consistantly lowering overall dps , gneerally speaking making the weapons feel weak and that in turn makes it less fun to use.

by far the only weapon i used that has the right power, accuracy and feel is the snipertron it actaully feels like a weapon and not a pea shooter.

once you get used to it zooming in and learn the fire rate i can unload a whole 10 clip with pin point accuracy while it takes a whole latron clip for maybe 40% hits ... its really quite annoying.

this also applies to burston which is down right useless and Lex which has such massive recoil and terribad fire rate that its high damage is pointless when i can spam ak lato or bolto as fast as i click for 30 dmg per shot or 60 per headshot without breaking a sweat.

a lot of weapons still need a lot of work , they just dont feel good to use .

I'd like the recoil to be consistant and not random like it is now. That would fix problems I have with it cause its hard to figure out if you can line up a second shot when you can't tell what the recoil is gonna be. Maybe give it a change zoom function to help aim those super close shots but this isn't nessesary. Other then that I like the weapon.

i find it and a huge number of other weapons in the game as "not fun , generally bad" .

there is a very bad accuracy system in the game in my opinion, burst and semi automatic weapons have increadibly bad recoil and spread

making you shoot far slower to compinsate and plus all the extra effects that shake up your screen which for some odd reason also make your raticle move makes them hard to hit weakpoints consistantly lowering overall dps , gneerally speaking making the weapons feel weak and that in turn makes it less fun to use.

by far the only weapon i used that has the right power, accuracy and feel is the snipertron it actaully feels like a weapon and not a pea shooter.

once you get used to it zooming in and learn the fire rate i can unload a whole 10 clip with pin point accuracy while it takes a whole latron clip for maybe 40% hits ... its really quite annoying.

this also applies to burston which is down right useless and Lex which has such massive recoil and terribad fire rate that its high damage is pointless when i can spam ak lato or bolto as fast as i click for 30 dmg per shot or 60 per headshot without breaking a sweat.

a lot of weapons still need a lot of work , they just dont feel good to use .

agreed

the braton is IMHO the most well balanced weapon so far, tho it does subpar dmg at higher ranks compared to others

but the fact that the LEX DOES MORE DMG THAN THE LATRON is a real letdown, but at the same time the LEX FIRES SLOWER THAN THE SNIPERTRON, again that makes zero sense, why is a pistol firing slower than a sniper rifle?

IMHO it should be something like this:

Lex = 30-40 dmg, slower than Lato firing, but NOT slower than Snipertron/Latron

Latron = 40-50 dmg, similar fire rate, MORE accurate from hip fire (its non-aimed fire acc is HORRIBLE)

Snipertron = left mostly the same, maybe small dmg boost