Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I mute Octavias?

Wolfiusz

Question

Like the title says - is it possible to "mute" other player's Ocyavias?

I'm asking, because while some have some really cool beats, others seem to be either made by people without ears or by plain trolls and their crappy audio spam is killing all the fun.

I recall DE saying that they will have a system to prevent sh**ty "music" to be created by players, but it clearly doesn't work (or isn't there):facepalm:

Also, in case if I can't mute them, can I report those "noise spammers" somehow?

5 answers to this question

I don't think it's justified to report them. I do feel that there should be a way to mute Octavias, but the only solution right now is to mute the game lol. Let a few more weeks pass. You'll be seeing a lot less of them.

Edited by CherryPauper

yes u can mute octavia song by put 0 on music volume ( option --> audio ---> music volume ) 

and just to know ,u deal damage in base at the bit u have on (from what i saw playng octavia) , and i think i'm one of the player with a bad custom song on so i put all 3 instrument to low sound so people can't hear my music ( good music or not , when u do a survival or defence mission after few min this 8 bit sound start annoyng so bad....)

and why use a "report" when u have the option for avoid this problem?