Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a syndicate buddy

MarkLamberta

Question

I am unsure if this is the proper forum to post to, but I am currently in Steel Meridian and Red Veil and just finished getting all rewards from both. Now I want to get the rest of the syndicates finish but it seems DE discourages collectors, but I am not here to argue about that so I digress. I am simply looking for another player who wants the same, or even to a lesser extent as me. We friend up, trade mod for mod, weapon for weapon, other for other till we both have what we want from each others syndicate. 

7 answers to this question

I'll trade with you. I'm in Perrin (Max Rank), New Loka (Max Rank) and Red Veil (Rank 2 currently) and my mate is in Arbiters (Max Rank) and Cephalon (Max Rank) and we both want the Steel Meridian and Red Veil stuff (hence me starting Red Veil).

IGN's kraziyeti (me) and clipper125.

You can work on getting the rep for two other syndicates (for you it's Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexus). Basically you'd team up with Cephalon Suda and wear their sigil or do their syndicate missions which will build you rep for those two syndicates and lose you a bit of rep with Red Veil that you have to keep an eye on and not let it drop below 0 (either switch back to Steel Meridian sigil, do Steel Meridian missions or hand in the Steel Meridian marks).

Don't work for Arbiters of Hexus (too much Red Veil rep lost) or do any work for Red Veil (hurts Hexus rep).

It takes a bit of juggling to do but it's more than doable and worth it for the rewards you get access to.

Use trade chat for what you're trying to do. Post that you want to trade your syndicate mods for another syndicate mods and hope that someone responds. Or you can sell your syndicate mods in trade chat (post that you want to sell your syndicate mods, you'll get between 5-15p for them) and then use that plat to buy the other syndicate mods.

5 minutes ago, kraziyeti said:

I'll trade with you. I'm in Perrin (Max Rank), New Loka (Max Rank) and Red Veil (Rank 2 currently) and my mate is in Arbiters (Max Rank) and Cephalon (Max Rank) and we both want the Steel Meridian and Red Veil stuff (hence me starting Red Veil).

IGN's kraziyeti (me) and clipper125.

Thanks, I'll add both of you.

2 hours ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

You can work on getting the rep for two other syndicates (for you it's Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexus). Basically you'd team up with Cephalon Suda and wear their sigil or do their syndicate missions which will build you rep for those two syndicates and lose you a bit of rep with Red Veil that you have to keep an eye on and not let it drop below 0 (either switch back to Steel Meridian sigil, do Steel Meridian missions or hand in the Steel Meridian marks).

Don't work for Arbiters of Hexus (too much Red Veil rep lost) or do any work for Red Veil (hurts Hexus rep).

It takes a bit of juggling to do but it's more than doable and worth it for the rewards you get access to.

Use trade chat for what you're trying to do. Post that you want to trade your syndicate mods for another syndicate mods and hope that someone responds. Or you can sell your syndicate mods in trade chat (post that you want to sell your syndicate mods, you'll get between 5-15p for them) and then use that plat to buy the other syndicate mods.

um... its the same system on the opposite side, just using new loka's sigel instead, and red viels...