Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it my pc or the game ui has been updated ?

KiteoHatto

Question

Hello

Just popped on to see what's new and it feels like the UI is MUCH bigger now, i've checked that my resolution is still the same(1440p) however it feels cramped as if im playing on a 720p or something and all the buttons and even the booster icons on top right are huge now.

Was there a recent update that altered the ui scale or something ? I logged in about 2 weeks ago and everything looked ok, but logged in today and got this surprise.

Look how big everything is and the text really isn't as sharp as it used to be. ....Or am i going crazy here ?

GP9z5YZ.jpg

Edited by KiteoHatto

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, KiteoHatto said:

Hello

Just popped on to see what's new and it feels like the UI is MUCH bigger now, i've checked that my resolution is still the same(1440p) however it feels cramped as if im playing on a 720p or something and all the buttons and even the booster icons on top right are huge now.

Was there a recent update that altered the ui scale or something ? I logged in about 2 weeks ago and everything looked ok, but logged in today and got this surprise.

Update 20 included UI changes targeted mainly at giving more 4k UI support that had some unintended consequences. The main annoying consequence for a lot of us is that it's made the HUD gigantic even on normal resolutions. DE is currently working on an overall fix, including a scaling slider for the size of the UI, but those changes aren't out yet. A thread was posted from DE about it here:

Hopefully the changes will drop soon, until then we just have to be patient ^-^

Edited by Jeahanne

I think the patch notes said that the UI has support for 4k resolutions now
did you try scaling down the UI? (I haven't tried it myself, but then again the bigger icons do not bother me)