Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Limbo

The-Great-Cookie-Machine

Question

12 answers to this question

Holy S#&$.

He was a pretty niche way to cheese some missions like Sortie defenses and made him a void/time frame. He's a lot stronger, and a lot more fun.

The worst part is unlearning the roll in air parkour because that'll take you out the rift. He's amazing and easily in my top 5 frames.

Edited by JSharpie

4 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

Holy S#&$.

He was a pretty niche way to cheese some missions like Sortie defenses and made him a void/time frame. He's a lot stronger, and a lot more fun.

The worst part is unlearning the roll in air parkour because that'll take you out the rift. He's amazing and easily in my top 5 frames.

Yup, agreed.

When Nidus came out I thought: "Holy hell, DE you did it that's my main, after 12 updates I finally got soemthing that I can be myself with".

Now I didn't touch Nidus since the new Limbo came out. The way its damage scales and the utility when used intelligently are just really good. One of my new fav frames and by far the best frame rework DE ever did. Good to see the design improving with every new thing that comes out.

Limbo got pretty powerful. Still can be annoying to be paired with (in some aspects less, in some aspects more, overall pretty much the same), but playing him is a nice and fresh experience for now.

Current version got amazing CC and damage potential, paired with very easy to obtain invulnerability.

It can also be built for mindless stationary ability spam doing crazy high scaling damage.

Limbo was my main before the rework, and I can now say he's not going to stop being my main any time soon. Limbo is the type of Warframe it takes a special player to appreciate. He doesn't attack the enemy directly like other Warframes, it takes some strategy and skill to make him useful, and that's rewarding for some players but irritating for others. After the rework, the fact that it takes strategy to use him effectively hasn't changed, but the amount of use you can get out of him as skyrocketed.

8 hours ago, stormsasuke180 said:

If Limbo can banish others while being in the rift, that would've made him perfect for me. Otherwise, he is really meh imo.

They kept Limbo skilful thats what I like about his rework.

Only a good player can maximize Limbo.