Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Wrong rewards in Lua - Plato (Crossfire - Exterminate) Caches

Sanngridr

Hello everybody.

After the last hotfix (20.0.8), while helping some clanmates to get Octavia's parts in Lua- Plato (Corssfire - Exteminate) where you need to find the caches to get Octavia's systems, we got rewarded with wrong items for that tileset.
In the first run after the hotfix we got a Xiphos Engines - that are suposed to be rewarded in Sabotage 2.0 caches;
In the second run we got a Nitain as reward - supposed to be rewarded as Orokin Sabotage/Reactor Sabotage missions;

I don't have the screenshot because after you complete the mission the "identified" part disappear from the reward screen.

Thanks folks.

10 hours ago, cxll said:

Both of the aforementioned items exist on the Lua cache drop tables.
Give rng some more patience.

I've already droped Octavia, but in none of my runs I got these items.
And my bad then, I've researched for Xiphos parts and Nitain, in both wikia pages they don't mention Lua caches.

10 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

The Lua Extermination caches use the Ship Sabotage caches drop table, the only difference is Octavia Systems replacing a credit amount on the first cache.

Oh, didn't knew that they share the same rewards, thought that we had a separeted cache for Lua mission since the wikia doesn't say anything about the items being droped in Lua.
Thanks.