The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Pay To Win Now

Feenster

It's not pay to win, and honestly if you actually choose to buy instead of farming then what's the point of even playing this game? This game revolves around farming and by actually choosing to pick the easier way to acquire things (buying components/materials in the market etc.) you're actually taking the fun out of it.

So true 1+

someone like farm some dont

the question to not all have the time 

Edited by Neronicify

It's not pay to win, and honestly if you actually choose to buy instead of farming then what's the point of even playing this game? This game revolves around farming and by actually choosing to pick the easier way to acquire things (buying components/materials in the market etc.) you're actually taking the fun out of it.

Some people dislike too much grinding, you need to appeal to everyone.

Thats the issue with games is they need to make a balance between those who like to grind for their stuff and those who like to grind less for their stuff.

Edited by Palkora

It doesn't even matter if it's p2w or not since it's a cooperative pve game, if you spend money to become stronger then everybody else you play with benefits from that too. So even  if the game were p2w (which it don't think it is), why is that a bad thing in a cooperative game?

Damm WTF is wrong with some of u Guys?

P2W mean u can or must buy Stuff to get Further in the Game........not u can pay to get it faster!!!!!

Someone who pay for mats really winn something???No!!Diid some ppl have a job or kids.............yes!!!

Forma and all other Stuff can  be farmd.yeah some off them are more than rare^^.....and?-.-

Oh i forgot something u cant  get new Frameslots for free...thats true!!!! but u can sell ur old one if u wanted a new!!!!

Pay and support or Fak the shut up and play harder

A Troll is a Troll and never get better

Some people dislike too much grinding, you need to appeal to everyone.

Thats the issue with games is they need to make a balance between those who like to grind for their stuff and those who like to grind less for their stuff.

This game is far from being a grind, honestly you can acquire almost everything in a few runs. I personally don't like farming and grinding but this game is so moderate at farming/grinding that I don't even feel that I'm doing just that.

Also for those who are actually saying that this game is p2w, what do you win exactly? Since this game is pretty much 99.99% PVE.

Wait, wait, wait...

So people screamed and raged that they wanted to be able to buy material packs, and when the devs added that in they now scream and rage because you can buy material packs?

I feel sorry for DE having to put up with this...

So I am curious... how is a pure PVE game... pay to win.... Just asking.

These kinds of posts destroy amazing games like this.....

i call it more say what people think but the stuff in the game

1+ GottFaust

Edited by Neronicify

This game is far from being a grind, honestly you can acquire almost everything in a few runs. I personally don't like farming and grinding but this game is so moderate at farming/grinding that I don't even feel that I'm doing just that.

Also for those who are actually saying that this game is p2w, what do you win exactly? Since this game is pretty much 99.99% PVE.

No it still has its grind moments. Like getting all the rhino parts to make rhino from jackal since the drop rate is pretty random you could end up doing the same mission for hours.

Its just not as bad as most games where the grind can be horrible and boring.

Also thank you for understanding on the p2w part I seriously don't get why people claim a pve game is p2w. Its like being on the killing floor forums again.

Edited by Palkora

Just deal with it. This is a game. Calm down first.

Do you want to put up with the S#&$ this game throws at you? If no, whine more and quit the game. If yes, just deal with it.

Simplified yes, shallow no

Im willing to admit that i know hat your getting at.. But to add even greater simplicity, ask yourself 'why we play games?'

If something is becoming to frustrating for whatever reason, maybe its time too take a break

Edited by Spacetoy

right.. i thought this update was  good until i saw the marketplace.

Sellign farmable materials at the store?

Looks like their greed level just reached next dimension.

Update after update it gets more cash this and cash that.

Its jus ta matter of months until they start selling lvl 30 potatoed frames and weapons, mastery levels, max ranked mods or premium frames that got extra mod points.

Its not pay t 2 win i ntraditional sense (no.. pvp?) - but its still a online game. A fact that a new player, perhaps week old got  better modded and  rarer equip then  lets say a 3-4 months old casual player is "pay to be alot better".

Being able to pay for any sort of progress stops a game from conforming with a f2p category as it now no longer is. F2p to me is a game where a players time investment is the only way to progress, sure you can buy comsmetic stuff ect.All these people saying they have jobs+lives ect, find another hobby which conforms to your strict time limit, dont ruin the experience for people who can and do invest their time. Once you can swap money for effort people will start to call p2w and who is to say this isnt just the begining, sony is now involved dont forget.

right.. i thought this update was  good until i saw the marketplace.

Sellign farmable materials at the store?

Looks like their greed level just reached next dimension.

Update after update it gets more cash this and cash that.

Its jus ta matter of months until they start selling lvl 30 potatoed frames and weapons, mastery levels, max ranked mods or premium frames that got extra mod points.

Its not pay t 2 win i ntraditional sense (no.. pvp?) - but its still a online game. A fact that a new player, perhaps week old got  better modded and  rarer equip then  lets say a 3-4 months old casual player is "pay to be alot better".

It's actually "pay to save time."

Quite frankly I'm appalled that accusations of pay to win are being made after this. Tell me, would you call having a weapon in the shop pay to win? Is making them available for real purchase cheating? No, its just a way of getting them faster. You're exchanging your real-world grinding for the rewards of in-game grinding.

Not to mention, where is the win in pay to win? I don't see any pvp like you'd see in games like planetside. Who exactly do you think you're getting an advantage over? The grineer?

how should DE earn money then?

Obviously not with a $150 item that beats every other items in the game. Unlike EA.

Not like they are gonna bring a warframe that can finish the game by activating skill one.

Also you act like i'm against DE and its update.

Edited by Palkora