The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Frame drop in general in this Update.

Zero_Fate_Decoded

So I have two daily drivers in my day2day basis, a gaming desktop and a gaming laptop, the desktop a custom built with a i7 6700k + GTX 1080 no problems on the desktop...HOWEVER
On my laptop which is an Alienware 14 (mid 2013) (Which is an i7 4700MQ + GTX 765m) it little old but does a decent job when it comes to performance at playing warframe with some tweak to the setting however this time my laptop was struggling with all FX turn off as well as putting all my setting off as well, even lowing it resolution by 1600x900 and it still struggled to keep a decent frame rate. Honestly this never happens to my laptop as this was mine daily driver for this game back in the days, so I was wondering if this is happening to other player with similar specs?

Edited by Zero_Fate_Decoded

I find mines kinda strange however, like it just pops up every time I login to my spacecraft, I mean it look smooth in the login screen but once I get in the spacecraft everything drops by 20-25 fps, I even tried doing a mission in solo in the earth tileset thinking it might of been some server lag but it didn't even help, I think a certain hotfix kinda messed with the fps because it was running dandy the last few hotfixes.