Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to see another clan profile?

KIREEK

Question

I belonged to another clan before making my own and would like to check my previous clan status, the only thing i can see is that it has not ascended yet, so the clan rank is 0, but this info is only seen in a player profile, i can't really see which members are in the clan and the research in it.

For me to be able to check statistics i would need someone from the clan to link it with {clan}, however the players i knew from the clan are either in no clan at all or don't play, so the clan is abandoned but it may not be the case, maybe i simply don't know the current active players.

Another way to see it would be by using the leaderboards, as you can click on the clan itself, but there is no search function and you can only see limited clans on it, if the clan is not on top then by all means it's impossible to see them.

I also do not belong to said clan anymore so i can't link it myself.

What can i do? is there any way that i'm unaware of to be able to check statistics on another clan?

2 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

is there any way that i'm unaware of to be able to check statistics on another clan?

Nope, which is why I made this thread asking for what you are too.

Someday, maybe, it'll happen.

• Like 1