Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flashbangs and Tinnitus

Ruadhain

Hey guys, I'm coming back to the game after a fairly long hiatus, and I've encountered an interesting problem - I have a bad case of Tinnitus, and the Denial Bursas have a flashbang effect that matches the exact frequency I have. I'm beginning to have issues where it's triggering headaches and worse issues out of game. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, but I'd like to see if we could get an option to turn off the sound effects on the flashbangs - I've had times where I actually have to step away from the game mid-mission while I recover

Your best bet will likely be to just turn the sound off on the game. DE doesn't really care when WF makes people ill (eg. took forever with reseting archwing after people complained of naseau, vomiting, motion sickness).

I have a similar issue but to a lesser degree.  My only option so far has been to kill them as quickly as possible. : /

It would be nice to turn off the sound, at the vest least, and not miss out on the rest of the game sounds.

7 minutes ago, SigmaLambdaOmega said:

Your best bet will likely be to just turn the sound off on the game. DE doesn't really care when WF makes people ill (eg. took forever with reseting archwing after people complained of naseau, vomiting, motion sickness).

It's not that DE doesn't care, it's that they can't cater to every illness or pain to someone. That's why the disclaimers exist.

The people suffering motion sickness was a small group of people.

2 hours ago, SigmaLambdaOmega said:

I rely on sound for a lot in this game. that's not really an effective fix, and it's only a bandaid solution at best. It would be nice to have an actual option to turn off "flashbang FX"