Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many weapons are there?

(XBOX)Ice Guardian

Question

Can anyone who has every weapon tell me how many weapons of each type there are?

Some weapons don't appear in my profile, nor codex until I actually obtain it, like the Prisma Gorgon for example.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO REACH MR23 IF THERE ARE WEAPONS I DON'T EVEN KNOW EXIST.

My profile shows that there are 114 melee weapons in warframe... If that is even true...

15 answers to this question

Take it easy man, MR doesnt mean that you're a master of warframe, its pointless to rank up after mr14 because at that point you have access to all weapons and frames, if you dont like leveling up but doing it just because to show off or join raids of people who looking for high MR players in recruitment chat, just dont even care about it, its best to do raids with people you know instead of random people anyways

31 minutes ago, (PS4)ThatPersonInMars said:

Take it easy man, MR doesnt mean that you're a master of warframe, its pointless to rank up after mr14 because at that point you have access to all weapons and frames, if you dont like leveling up but doing it just because to show off or join raids of people who looking for high MR players in recruitment chat, just dont even care about it, its best to do raids with people you know instead of random people anyways

Riven mods make it useful to get higher than MR14, but I'm pretty sure even those only go up to MR16.

Thanks for the help, I've tried looking up an actual number, but I had no luck, I try the wiki.

Btw Higher mr helps for forma'ing stuff, because it raises the capacity of unranked stuff.

Besides, I want to be MR23 not as much to impress others, but as a completionist, the allure of 100% completing warframe has a deep grasp on my priorities☺

Also I believe you have to be MR23(max mastery rank) to apply as a "guide of the lotus", which I'm somewhat interested in

On 4/26/2017 at 4:16 AM, rudman88 said:

you can go to your profile and check which weapon you havent master.

that is the easiest way to know what to do next

(Read this in a rapping tone)

I also believed this is the easiest way to do it, ya see? but there are weapons that don't show up 'til you get them -_-

quanta vandal for example, y'all:

I argued with a friend that you can't get xp from the quanta vandal, G', but then I bought it from baro kiteer, & it appeared in my profile, dear.

Ricca Ricca Ricca -DJ

Edited by (XB1)Ice Guardian
Unnecessarily Encorporated rap into my comment

On 4/25/2017 at 10:49 AM, (Xbox One)Ice Guardian said:

Besides, I want to be MR23 not as much to impress others, but as a completionist, the allure of 100% completing warframe has a deep grasp on my priorities☺

I am also a completionist. Im not sure if theres a way to just look up another's profile, but i have every available weapon (for xbox anyway). If there is a way to search, you could use my profile. 

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)Ice Guardian said:

Why ask why bro. 

Idk, kinda goes over my head that people play games, a medium that's meant for fun in the first place, to collect stuff because they literally don't quite seem to enjoy it. Never got trough to the basic mindset to forcing oneself to play.

It is boring acquiring every weapon, but it's rewarding. Having every weapon in the game at your fingertips is awesome. I'd love to go play a mission and be able to choose from any weapon in the game. Besides, I Wana be the very best, like no one ever was. To get them is my real test, to level them is my cause. I will travel across the planets, searching far and wide, these awesome weapons to understand the power that's inside. WARFRAME, oooo ya my best friend, in a clan we understand. Our forma will pull us through. You revive me and I'll revive you... WARFRAME. gatta get em all, gotta get em all. WARFRAME!

Edited by (XB1)Ice Guardian