Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Rewards At The End Mission Screen

AlienOvermind

I think I understand what youre saying. Make drops from boss automagically picked up but not shown until the final screen so that people cant leave because they wont know if they got what they were after until the level is finished?  

If I got that right... then +1

Else

Huh? :) 

*EDIT

Change the end screen to also show everything you picked up... especialy resources.. It would be nice to know what you got. Frequently stuff gets missed in the heat of battle. Especially as ye seem unwilling to implement some kind of scrolling text.

Edited by Ralthor

Yes especially if he is sitting on top of the roof or some other high place, I agree instead of you having to look for a drop from a boss it should automatically be in your inventory. One difference to this idea is I wish we had a real inventory screen we could pull up like in most games. 

I think I understand what youre saying. Make drops from boss automagically picked up but not shown until the final screen so that people cant leave because they wont know if they got what they were after until the level is finished?  

If I got that right... then +1

Else

Huh? :) 

*EDIT

Change the end screen to also show everything you picked up... especialy resources.. It would be nice to know what you got. Frequently stuff gets missed in the heat of battle. Especially as ye seem unwilling to implement some kind of scrolling text.

Yeah I would love to see how many recources and stuff that I got too at end screen.

And ye this doesn't sound like a bad idea