Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dylki's Fanart and Animations | Updated 29/11: Legs

Dylki

I'm back from vacation, and I've updated the thread with even more thumbnails made for Bricky's Fast Frame Videos!

The thumbnails for Frost, Gara, Hydroid, Loki, Nekros,Oberon and Vauban have been added! :satisfied:  The remaining frames will be released in one final update when Bricky completes the Fast Frames series.

Edited by Dylki

When you're having a bad day but the love of your life gives you a boop! :heart: (Possible spoilers for the Apostasy Prologue and The Sacrifice!) 

Spoiler

Fyq8cf9.gif

Edited by Dylki

• 3 weeks later...

As of today Bricky has completed his series of Fast Frames videos, and I have published all the corresponding thumbnails in the first post of the thread, which encompasses Umbra, Nezha, Nova, Octavia, Rhino, Trinity, Titania and Wukong's thumbnails! :laugh:

Feel free to download the thumbnails if you wish to use it as wallpapers or profile icons, or as reference pictures for your own art!

However, please do not use them for advertisement or claim it as your own work! Thieves are the worst! If you'd like to use them for something else, please send me a direct-message to ask for permission! 

Here's a link to the last fast frame video, featuring Trinity! You can find all the other videos in his playlist!

Edited by Dylki

1 hour ago, Tayte3462 said:

Each one of these FF pictures are amazing, definitely found my new screensavers, but I can't seem to find Equinox in the first post of the thread.

Ah, sorry about that! I forgot about her >n< I've just updated the first post with her thumbnail, thanks for the heads up!

eQpIiUg.png

Edited by Dylki

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my inactivity, I've been rather busy of late.
In any case, I've found myself some free time, so here's my next installment in my Deluxe Skin series: The many-eyed warrior, Nidus Phryke, and his Metus Charger!
HUQVtV8.png

Edited by Dylki

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, MrTitan123 said:

Mmm. Tasty beard.

12 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

nummy beard

mmmmmmmmmm :heart:

5 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Can I ask how it taste like?

eidolon seaweed tastes like magnets and salt

Spoiler

it also has gut parasites, but you can't taste those ≧∇≦

Edited by Dylki

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-09-19 at 5:52 AM, Blobfish86 said:

Man, you'r art is awsome, love the simplistic cute style. Your Titania is the cutest thing ever!

Would be awsome if you and DE decided to make glyphs of this for the game, i would buy for sure 😀

Thanks so much! Titania isn't one of my favorite warframes in-game, but she sure is fun to draw!  :heart:

Making glyphs is something I've wanted to do for a long time! Lots of other great fanartists like Steelsuit, Liger Inuzuka, Tresh Toons and Hannah Santos have their designer glyphs in game, and it would certainly be an honor for me to have my art alongside theirs.

However, compared to their art....I think my style would be more suited for animation! Ultimately, it's up to the devs to make the decision, so we'll just have to see what the future holds :satisfied:

Edited by Dylki

On 2018-09-26 at 9:38 PM, MrTitan123 said:

Happy little lord of destruction, isn’t he?

Happy indeed! :satisfied:

17 hours ago, (XB1)TheGamingLord17 said:

Are you planning on making a Limbo Prime version? I saw Chroma Prime and got really confused, not trying to pressure you or anything, just wondering if there’s any plans for him. 🙂

Well, I have no plans to draw Limbo Prime right now, but it's certainly a possibility for the future! There are a few Primes I have yet to draw, so I might get down to doing that when I can free up my schedule! :laugh: