Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dylki's Fanart and Animations | Updated 29/11: Legs

Dylki

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started this art thread! I've learnt so much, and gained so much! Of course it was painful at some parts, but I wouldn't want it any other way!

Here's a collage to commemorate this special day!

ZDUMeIc.png

And here's to all the special people who made it happen!

5CdRpzG.png

@Sillfix thanks for being a great friend, and an artist I can look up to!

@Surnia you've been there for me when I needed ya, and you've always tolerated my small-talk and quips!

@Nukanuka.Shibanuka thanks for being a funny fellow I can chat casually with!

@Inque_ keep it up with your own art and hobbies! We haven't talked as much as I'd like to, but you've been really nice to me!

@AeriousNLD thanks for making my computer run again, and thanks for all the life advice you've given me!

@Azzu-nyan thanks for being a caring and patient friend! Even when you're down, you never cease to tolerate me and rant with me! I wish you good fortune in your art career!

@Sylar3 I have never met anyone more earnest than you. You have a pure heart, and a kind soul. I wish there was more of you to go around!

@MrTitan123 Squid biscuits. I love your stories and quips, you're such a funny guy to be around!

@_Selection_ As an aspiring artist, I know you're gonna go places! It may take time, but time is all you need! Thanks for being a great Moira player for me!

@Xenogelion Thanks for your tolerance and patient critiquing of my stuff! I appreciate it so much that you make time for me despite your hectic schedule!

@BrickyOrchid8 (why can't I tag you ;w;) thanks for giving me commissions and broadening my horizon!

@Ollnozz YOU SILLY MOO WHERE THE HELL WOULD I BE WITHOUT YOU RIGHT BY MY SIDE, YOU CHEEKY, CHEEKY BUGGER??!!

Edited by Dylki

vor 1 Minute schrieb Dylki:

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started this art thread! I've learnt so much, and gained so much! Of course it was painful at some parts, but I wouldn't want it any other way!

ZDUMeIc.png

5CdRpzG.png

@Surnia you've been there for me when I needed ya, and you've always tolerated my small-talk and quips!

@Inque_ keep it up with your own art and hobbies! We haven't talked as much as I'd like to, but you've been really nice to me!

@AeriousNLD thanks for making my computer run again, and thanks for all the life advice you've given me!

@Azzu-nyan thanks for being a caring and patient friend! Even when you're down, you never cease to tolerate me and rant with me! I wish you good fortune in your art career!

@Sylar3 I have never met anyone more earnest than you. You have a pure heart, and a kind soul. I wish there was more of you to go around!

@MrTitan123 Squid biscuits. I love your stories and quips, you're such a funny guy to be around!

@Xenogelion Thanks for your tolerance and patient critiquing of my stuff! I appreciate it so much that you make time for me despite your hectic schedule!

@BrickyOrchid8 (why can't I tag you ;w;) thanks for giving me commissions and broadening my horizon!

MAAAWWWWWW ;W; much luv to you too! 

5 minutes ago, Dylki said:

ZDUMeIc.png

5CdRpzG.png

@_Selection_ As an aspiring artist, I know you're gonna go places! It may take time, but time is all you need! Thanks for being a great Moira player for me!

Awww!! thanks man!! This is honestly the best thing to happen to me in a long time!!

Glad to know you're a friend!!

The thread has been updated with more thumbnails from Bricky's Fast Frame videos! If you haven't seen those yet, pop over to his Youtube channel for some fun content! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqdcfoz9hDXCXbJDaklkwjQ/featured

Spoiler

orJCkev.png

j8z5KQI.png

mCxqddJ.png

RjFyFbw.png

Feel free to download and use them as wallpaper!

Please do not use them for advertisement or claim it as your own work >.< Thieves are the worst! If you'd like to use them for something else, please send me a direct-message to ask for permission! 

On 4/7/2018 at 5:42 AM, Dylki said:

The thread has been updated with more thumbnails from Bricky's Fast Frame videos! If you haven't seen those yet, pop over to his Youtube channel for some fun content! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqdcfoz9hDXCXbJDaklkwjQ/featured

Reveal hidden contents

orJCkev.png

j8z5KQI.png

mCxqddJ.png

RjFyFbw.png

Feel free to download and use them as wallpaper!

Please do not use them for advertisement or claim it as your own work >.< Thieves are the worst! If you'd like to use them for something else, please send me a direct-message to ask for permission! 

Yay the chroma picture is here ^_^

Oh yea, before I forget but why do I feel like the things on chroma's wings is a flandre reference from touhou?

2 hours ago, Naisugai said:

Oh yea, before I forget but why do I feel like the things on chroma's wings is a flandre reference from touhou?

I'm sorry for being a frog in a well but I've never heard of or seen touhou project until today •-•

No it wasn't a reference, just a silly idea I had regarding drawing his wings. The design is subject to change, though! I took a closer look and realized his wings are more like spirals than gems or anything! >w<

1 hour ago, Dylki said:

I'm sorry for being a frog in a well but I've never heard of or seen touhou project until today •-•

No it wasn't a reference, just a silly idea I had regarding drawing his wings. The design is subject to change, though! I took a closer look and realized his wings are more like spirals than gems or anything! >w<

No it's good I just happen to about to go to bed and before turning in the wings hit me so I had to see if it wasn't on purpose.

2 hours ago, MrTitan123 said:

CANNOT UNSEE.

My mind have taken a victim

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Sorry for my inactivity, I've been really busy for the past few weeks! 
I've updated the thread by adding more thumbnails for Bricky's Fast Frame videos: For Banshee, Khora, Limbo, Nidus, Valkyr and Volt! I've also rearranged the existing thumbnails to be listed in alphabetical order, instead of the order that the videos were released!

Feel free to download them and use them for wallpaper, or profile pictures! Enjoy! :satisfied:

...if you intend to use them for anything else, please contact me beforehand! Otherwise, it'd be counted as stealing, and thieve are the worst!! >n<

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back from my hiatus, and I'm resuming my series of all the deluxe skins in Warframe!

Let's kick things off with the fastest guns in the west, Mesa Presidio!

V5uax1h.png

(is this even in the west?)

Edited by Dylki

5 minutes ago, Dylki said:

is this even in the west?

Technically no. A lot of the missions on Earth take place in the more jungle and forested areas of the Eastern regions. As for the rest of the missions, well. Space. 

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for my inactivity! My old computer broke down last week so I had to get a new one. I managed to salvage all my files, but right now I'm having a lot of trouble installing the drawing software in the new com. I promise I'll get back to work as soon as I can! >n<

3 minutes ago, Dylki said:

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for my inactivity! My old computer broke down last week so I had to get a new one. I managed to salvage all my files, but right now I'm having a lot of trouble installing the drawing software in the new com. I promise I'll get back to work as soon as I can! >n<

Mega RIP

Next in line for my deluxe skin series is none other than Mag Pneuma! :laugh:

heOlpUf.png

I'll be on vacation until the 16th, so this will be my last drawing for a while :satisfied: I'll be sure to keep drawing when I return!

Edited by Dylki