Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute system borked, or is it just me?

VectorWolf

Question

I'm MR23 and 480 something days on timeline, and usually I got Endo, Medalions, Cabbage or sometimes plat discounts. For few days now I only get low MR rewards, like few K credits, O-Cell or Morphics. Besides that, since U20 I don't see 500 login reward anymore.

Is it just me or does anyone got this?

5 answers to this question

the daily tribute system does not scale appart from the built in rewards..... ive found the highest possibility to be that its a psuedo randomizer that uses a math formula to turn your IP adress into an infinite number, then picks number (insert day here) and gives you the corresponding reward(s)

4 minutes ago, maj.death said:

I think it's not showing the next login reward landmark because of how big the UI is that it's currently off screen.

However, it's supposed to always show the next milestone, regardless of how far away it is.

22 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

the daily tribute system does not scale appart from the built in rewards..... ive found the highest possibility to be that its a psuedo randomizer that uses a math formula to turn your IP adress into an infinite number, then picks number (insert day here) and gives you the corresponding reward(s)

Dude that did sound so smart, i was like wow this dude knows his shi*8 :D 

Regarding to OP thread, i haven't passed the 450 yet so i can't relate, but it's still random for me (mostly the worse things)