Darizuka

Question

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Darizuka said:

I live in South East Asia
I could not go to Tennocon
but can I buy the Tennocon package so i can get the Tennocon Bonuses
and be Tennoconfilled? :D

In order to get the items, you`ll be required to go there since they hand you their codes when you enter the arena. In your situation, the Digital Ticket is the best option. 

You can buy the Digital Ticket & Get the following: https://www.warframe.com/tennocon/

• TennoCon Glyph
  • 370 Platinum
  • TennoCon Display (Landing Craft Decoration)
  • Name entered into the Digital Platinum Jackpot Prize of 100,000 Platinum, with the winner announced during TennoLive at the show!
  • TennoCon Relay unlocked in the Star-chart day of the event for exclusive digital ticket holder access to Baro!

Purchasing the other packs won't get you anything since they redeem the Exclusives at the event. 

19 minutes ago, Eggplants said:

You can buy the Digital Ticket & Get the following: https://www.warframe.com/tennocon/

• TennoCon Glyph
  • 370 Platinum
  • TennoCon Display (Landing Craft Decoration)
  • Name entered into the Digital Platinum Jackpot Prize of 100,000 Platinum, with the winner announced during TennoLive at the show!
  • TennoCon Relay unlocked in the Star-chart day of the event for exclusive digital ticket holder access to Baro!

Purchasing the other packs won't get you anything since they redeem the Exclusives at the event. 

that doesnt seem like its much...

o.o

If you want to get in touch with some other people attending the Tennocon this might interest you.

We’ve created a Warframe Events server for all of you who are interested in any of the various Events around the world throughout the year that some of us attend.
The majority of our focus is on TennoCon, TennoVIP, and TennoLive events,
but we are welcoming and hopeful for people going to any event to join and make it easier to find someone to collaborate with.

The Warframe Events server is also a great place to meet up with fellow Tenno before, during, and after events, or to find someone to ride-share or room with.

Trying to just duck out of the event for a bit and hit the pub or a good bar?
We’re working on compiling location-specific information to help everyone find things like this for any event.

If you’re interested and want to give it a shot, come on over to the Warframe Events Discord server!
https://discord.gg/jkar9ke

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Tobiah , [DE]Saske, or Weidro