Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow players to leave early in Survival and Excavation

topshrek

I killed myself and have the game alt tabbed just so I can get out of excavation because there is no way to leave by yourself like you can in defense. I feel like a POS because it feels like I am griefing but what am I supposed to do when no one wants to leave?

This all over. I think it's high time this needs a rework and give players more flexibility on how long they want to be there - it's beyond unfair when you've finally aced that mod that you really want and you have to sit on the exit, making the digital equivalent of a loud throat-clearing to let people know you've had enough.

OP's right - you *do* feel like a POS for the other players that want to continue for long runs - and more power to them if they do - but there really should be some kind of singular extraction option. It can't be that intrusive to implement, surely?

I agree with this suggestion. Players need to respect the fact that others may need/want to leave to keep something they've been after for a long time, have other engagements to tend to, and all manners of things that can pull them from the mission/game.

Perhaps DE could add a Context Action at extraction to allow players to board their ship and leave with the stuff they need. We already have this in the Solar Rail Junctions.

CoKGRwA.jpg

Edited by EmptyDevil

On 4/9/2017 at 4:43 AM, EmptyDevil said:

I agree with this suggestion. Players need to respect the fact that others may need/want to leave to keep something they've been after for a long time, have other engagements to tend to, and all manners of things that can pull them from the mission/game.

Perhaps DE could add a Context Action at extraction to allow players to board their ship and leave with the stuff they need. We already have this in the Solar Rail Junctions.

I like this idea and it is much better than the idea I had in my head (just copy defense extract).