Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris Offerings on Ship and Dojo access to Syndicate Offerings

(PSN)Feox_PH

Not sure where to put this and if any of these features are available on the PC...

1. May I request that the Cephalon Simaris Offerings be made available on the Ship (alongside Syndicate terminal on the ship or a tab on the Syndicate terminal).

2. May I request that the Syndicate Offerings (as well as the Cephalon Simaris Offerings) be made available in the Dojo.

3. Also, may I request that access to the Simulacrum be made available either on the ship or Dojo or both (only available if the Tenno has Simulacrum key).

Thank you for listening.

16 hours ago, Trichouette said:

In my opinion, going to the relay for simaris / simulacrum / medallion is a pain in the butt.

But without these things, relays are useless, so I don't think this is going to happen...

I am fine with turning in the syndicate medallions and getting simaris synthesis targets on the relay.  I was referring to the offerings provided by these syndicates to be available in the dojo to make trading easier.  The Cephalon Simaris also offers items that can be traded.  Having them available on the ship or dojo can make trading his items easier as well.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH