The path to get hold of Chroma...

Darizuka

Question

So I did "A New Strange"
and I did a planet to planet thing

i think Jupiter to Uranus

and got 1 part

im almost complited Uranus to Pluto for 2nd part

and... wondering did i skip any Junction missions for parts?

I have friends who played the game long ago and are unable to get Chroma since they finished Junctions long ago

and it scares me.

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Darizuka said:

So I did "A New Strange"
and I did a planet to planet thing

i think Jupiter to Uranus

and got 1 part

im almost complited Uranus to Pluto for 2nd part

and... wondering did i skip any Junction missions for parts?

I have friends who played the game long ago and are unable to get Chroma since they finished Junctions long ago

and it scares me.

Hello, Darizuka!

I do not have a firm answer to your question but if you are totally unable to obtain the parts for the frame I believe you (and your friends) should contact support.  Chroma is one of my favorite frames and I wish you the best of luck in obtaining him.

Just now, achromos said:

Hello, Darizuka!

I do not have a firm answer to your question but if you are totally unable to obtain the parts for the frame I believe you (and your friends) should contact support.  Chroma is one of my favorite frames and I wish you the best of luck in obtaining him.

I'll tell my friend that since he put so much Effort in doing the quest with me.

From my memory the junction rewards are given to you after fighting the specters within the junction area, if you have done the junction objectives then you have not actually completed the junction. This means they should have the parts; I know because I already had a built chroma and have his blueprints from the junctions in my foundry as well. Not sure about the main blueprint for actual crafting. If they deleted the chroma parts' blueprints after completing the junction battles then they should search for people still doing the quest most likely.

Edited by Riaxyron