Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm scared, and could use some help

ln_vain

Question

Well I'm a new player, started playing the game a couple of days ago. I've put around 4 hours into the game, and recently I've killed the Jackal (which was a lot of pain and tilting because I had no idea what I was doing). After that, I got this message from ''???" saying that my actions have consequences. So, being the curious little retard that I am, I've searched the wiki to see what that was, and apparently I'm marked for death, and some Stalker bimbo wants to one-shot me. I'm genuinely scared to go on missions now, so I want to ask: Is there any way to avoid this dude?

Thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

He only attacks you if you have a mark on you, which you can see from the profile screen. Once marked he has a 1.5% spawn chance, and only if your Warframe is level 10 or higher. He does not spawn on assassinations, syndicate alerts, or missions another NPC squad has invaded you on. He also only spawns after ~30 seconds - 5 minutes, anything after that he will not spawn.

Being 'marked' is part of the game, there is a chance to be marked each time you kill a boss. When marked, there is a 1.25% chance Stalker will come after you for each person marked in your group. So 4 marked persons have a 5% chance he'll show. At low level, he can be tough, but if you kill him, he drops special drops, only place to get them. If he kills you, you lose 1 life, he leaves and you keep playing. Don't fear him, you'll someday hunt him on purpose.