Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

where to find neurodes

Moo5termoo

Question

8 answers to this question

You can find them on Earth, as a rare resource. They are marked with a green light on it compared to the orange light emanating from other resources such as ferrite and rubedo. Make sure to explore maps for crates and lockers!

Edited by X3Evanescence

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ATLongshot said:

Don't forget to use resource extractors too. You can deploy them on any planet you have completely opened up (i.e. Completed all modes).  Extractors are a nice passive way to get a few more resources.  

How can I get a resource extractor?

Just now, mike02x2 said:

How can I get a resource extractor?

Extractor blueprints can be found on the market, go to the search bar and it should be available. When a planet is completed, the extractor will pick up items for you.

Also if looking for a specific resource (Aside from Oxium, Tellurium, and Samples) it will have a 100% drop rate from it's unique container. In example, the Argon Pegamite will always drop Argon Crystals, and the Neuroptic Mass will always drop Neurodes on destruction. Look across the map for those, and scan them if you like.

1 hour ago, Moo5termoo said:

@X3Evanescene but do they drop from enemies or do they drop from containers i have no idea

As others said before, they drop from both, and if you see the resource deposit Neuroptic Mass, definitely break that for guarantee Neurodes.  I highly recommend you smash all the containers and open all the lockers that you see along the way.  This is a good habit to develop and you won't need to farm resources if you're diligent in opening up containers and stuff.  Also, max out your sentinel's Vacuum mod as soon as you can so it can pick up various drops.