Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modding

BADROBOT719

Question

Hello Guys,
I just got the 75% on plt purchase, so i bought myself sweet 4300plt for only 50 dollars. So now I am asking you about my modding, if you think there are some better mods I could buy tell me.
Thank you :) (all mods are max. Rank)

Soma
-Primed Serration
-Heavy Caliber
-Argon Scope
-Vital Sense
-Point Strike
-Hammershot / Fanged Fusillade vs Infested
-Critical Delay
-Split Chamber

I often play Dread aswell, with the same mods except no Heavy Caliber but with Vile acceleration and with Bladed Rounds for Hammershot/Fanged Fusilade

I have Soma and Dread Riven but cant equip them yet :(

War
-Fury
-Collision Force
-Fever Strike
-Primed Heavy Trauma
-Molten Impact
-North Wind
-Primed Pressure Point
-Shocking Touch

Rhino P
-Rifle Amp
-Armored Agility
-Blind Rage
-Intensify
-Steel Fiber
-Streamline
-Transient Fortitude
-Fleeting Expertise
-Power Drift

9 answers to this question

looking at the recent buffs and nerfs i think its a very bad idea to buy mods just for the reason to put them on some bad meta weapons/frames
i consider the chances that all above mentioned items will be changed soonTM as very high

so id recommend you to go to your mod collection in your codex and buy/farm the mods you are still missing
maybe read through the description first to get an idea if they might be useful for your personal play style

since you can't equip rivens yet you might want to invest some plat in forma or maybe a booster to level your stuff

then its might be a good idea to spent plat on all the syndicate items that you can't get yourself
get all the augments and try them out

hell i think even spending plat on fashion frame is a better idea than buying mods for meta weapons

If you want, an alternative CC build for Rhino would be Narrow Minded, Overextended, Stretch and P Continuity, as well as other mods of your choice.

Those 4 mods mean that you'll lack damage on your abilities, but for Rhino Stomp, enemies would be in mid-air for ages, which helps ALOT on high-level survivals/defense/etc.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, Weidro said:

looking at the recent buffs and nerfs i think its a very bad idea to buy mods just for the reason to put them on some bad meta weapons/frames
i consider the chances that all above mentioned items will be changed soonTM as very high

so id recommend you to go to your mod collection in your codex and buy/farm the mods you are still missing
maybe read through the description first to get an idea if they might be useful for your personal play style

since you can't equip rivens yet you might want to invest some plat in forma or maybe a booster to level your stuff

then its might be a good idea to spent plat on all the syndicate items that you can't get yourself
get all the augments and try them out

hell i think even spending plat on fashion frame is a better idea than buying mods for meta weapons

Ok, thanks for your advice

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)rocketstar31 said:

If you want, an alternative CC build for Rhino would be Narrow Minded, Overextended, Stretch and P Continuity, as well as other mods of your choice.

Those 4 mods mean that you'll lack damage on your abilities, but for Rhino Stomp, enemies would be in mid-air for ages, which helps ALOT on high-level survivals/defense/etc.

Good luck!

Ye thought about that too, but I wanted to go full armor, since i have banshee and mirage for CC

About wars build.. IMO Collision force/Primed heavy trauma are useless. Replace them with blood rush and Body count(or Drifting contact), also i prefer using Corrosive(Toxin+Electric) combo on weapons to disarmor enemies, so  change your north wind with Organ Shatter and Molten impact with Berserker.
 So my build on war: P. pressure point/Berserker/Organ Shatter/Fever strike + Shocking touch/Body count(or drifting contact)/Fury(primed) and Blood rush.

23 minutes ago, ENLOR3Z said:

About wars build.. IMO Collision force/Primed heavy trauma are useless. Replace them with blood rush and Body count(or Drifting contact), also i prefer using Corrosive(Toxin+Electric) combo on weapons to disarmor enemies, so  change your north wind with Organ Shatter and Molten impact with Berserker.
 So my build on war: P. pressure point/Berserker/Organ Shatter/Fever strike + Shocking touch/Body count(or drifting contact)/Fury(primed) and Blood rush.

I'll try it

For your Soma build, replace Hammer shot and Critical Delay for 90% elemental mods for fighting against the factions. Use Bladed Rounds in place of Argon scope; this way you would have a build modded to be viable for factions while been able to pump effective damage to them.

If you want reasons, then first, Hammer shot provides one useless stat for the Soma which is status chance and even then if it is at 18.1% it does not work effective for more critical damage compared to Bladed rounds. Secondly, Critical delay might give you more critical chance however it kills your fire-rate which means the Soma takes longer to spool-up to its maximum fire-rate meaning less DPS overall. No elementals means your damage falls off quite earlier than a weapon which has the elementals.

The Dread would follow the same build as I suggested however for the Heavy Caliber use Speed Trigger rather than Vile acceleration because Bow weapons in the game really need as much damage considering they are more single-target. You do not want to waste your arrows; the exception right now would be the Daikyu due to it having a large charge rate for a single shot.

For the Rhino build; look at the linked video. You might be able to get the Arcane Energize set though if you have Zenurik as your focus then you can exclude it.

Edited by Riaxyron