The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Trade system

Fallen_Echo

Hello Tenno!

Im going to cut the telemarketing style talk and go straight to what i want.

A trade billboard inside dojos, what lets everybody who are the member of a clan long enough to list one item for 48 hours to sell for anybody who has access to these billboard in any clan.

The system is fairly limiting, one list per player, the item stays in for 48h, must be a longtime member of the clan to use it,each listing would cost 100K credits regardless of item, the price of bidding would be 50K and obviously a clan has to build it.

There are no names and no prices, you place a anonym bid and once the time is out the seller chooses whos bid was the best. Anything tradeable could be sold or placed up as a bid for a certain item. 

6 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Hello Tenno!

Im going to cut the telemarketing style talk and go straight to what i want.

A trade billboard inside dojos, what lets everybody who are the member of a clan long enough to list one item for 48 hours to sell for anybody who has access to these billboard in any clan.

The system is fairly limiting, one list per player, the item stays in for 48h, must be a longtime member of the clan to use it,each listing would cost 100K credits regardless of item, the price of bidding would be 50K and obviously a clan has to build it.

There are no names and no prices, you place a anonym bid and once the time is out the seller chooses whos bid was the best. Anything tradeable could be sold or placed up as a bid for a certain item. 

Maybe. Maybe this could work if it was implemented right. The question then becomes, who would use it? It's quite costly to use it, it's limited to a small audience, the exclusiveness of it would cause prices to rise, it would be cheaper and quicker to get it through what we have now.

I still stand behind a filter/different chats for wtt/wts/wtb and the ability to trade from your liset being as far as the trade system is changed. Even being able to trade from your liset is risky, as botting is so easy.

1 minute ago, JSharpie said:

Maybe. Maybe this could work if it was implemented right. The question then becomes, who would use it? It's quite costly to use it, it's limited to a small audience, the exclusiveness of it would cause prices to rise, it would be cheaper and quicker to get it through what we have now.

I still stand behind a filter/different chats for wtt/wts/wtb and the ability to trade from your liset being as far as the trade system is changed. Even being able to trade from your liset is risky, as botting is so easy.

Damm, im composing a reply to you right now in another thread.

The reason why everything is anonym here and the limitations is to keep the other system intact. If someone cant afford to use this one in hope of some quick cash they can still use the good old trade chat.

Sidenote: i agree we need that chat filter system.

1 minute ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Damm, im composing a reply to you right now in another thread.

The reason why everything is anonym here and the limitations is to keep the other system intact. If someone cant afford to use this one in hope of some quick cash they can still use the good old trade chat.

Sidenote: i agree we need that chat filter system.

You don't understand how much depends on a game's ingame economy. Look up EVE Online, people lost 10,000 USD (Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars) worth of stuff in a huge battle.

A lot of this game's plat sales rely on people buying it and using it in trades. They can't just magically insert more money into the economy when things get shady.

12 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

You don't understand how much depends on a game's ingame economy. Look up EVE Online, people lost 10,000 USD (Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars) worth of stuff in a huge battle.

A lot of this game's plat sales rely on people buying it and using it in trades. They can't just magically insert more money into the economy when things get shady.

Ever since its creation that game is a mess, it grown too huge to be handled as a simple game. Its roguelike behaviour is what made it to be soo suspectible to huge scams and losses.

For example look at this:

https://www.engadget.com/2011/08/12/biggest-eve-online-scam-ever-recorded-nets-over-a-trillion-isk/

In any other game its almost impossible to pull such tricks.

Warframes system in itself causes inflation since i believe more plat enters the game than it leaves essentially lowering its worth while at the same time we are bombarded with all kind of items wgat might be useful but theyre too common to hold prices.