Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hall Upgrading Idea

IcarusXYZ

I like this idea. I don't see adding a new Hall providing any benefit other than storage space for more rooms in the dojo. Simultaneously and unfortunately in my clans case ,forcing your clan to upgrade to the next tier in resource cost / max players. (Ghost clan to Shadow clan for example)

If the option like the OP suggested was implemented perhaps on a more restricted basis, say adding 100 storage capacity to the dojo instead of 200 if you were to upgrade an existing hall. (Just a though) This would allow clans to maintain their clan size and resource cost while giving them a little more range on the size of their dojo.

Is there any way to see an indication of the clan tier you are in? Other than noticing your resource costs have gone up.

For example a Ghost Clan are running out of capacity for their planned build and build a Great Hall, am I correct in thinking they are now a Shadow Clan?

Is this visible anywhere? 

As far as I know it is not mentioned on looking at the Great Hall 'blueprint' in Architect view (This will take your clan to Shadow Clan kind of thing) and no warning or confirm you really want to do this pop up (like when you donate for a first time) saying 'This will take your clan to the next tier'.

Just trying to get confirmation if the resource cost just goes up once you build a Great Hall or if there is something that actually says your clan is now in the next tier.

Hope that makes sense, I'm very tired - Cheers

The halls are also quite useless as a room, of course the extra capacity is good but the room it self isn't really used. I'd like to try to create a Dojo as compact as possible, to maximize player density and reduce the length you have to run to get to things.