The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Index missions cause game to be denied access to graphics hardware

_Minotaur

So I'm getting a weird bug where every time I try and play on the Index. After a few minutes my second monitor will go blank followed shortly by the game crashing out and forcing me to have to use task manager to close warframe.

I am using the latest nVidia drivers 381.65 that have been clean installed by previously using DDU to remove the old drivers and a reinstall hasn't worked.

The index in Warframe is the only trigger for this on my computer, I am running on windows 10 pro with the latest creators update installed although I would add that this bug has carried over from previous builds.

Running "sfc /scannow" yielded no errors and the crash reports on the windows event viewer simply states that warframe hanged and stopped interacting with windows.

If it's actually just that one place triggering it, there's a decent chance a file/files only used there are corrupted and causing problems. I'm normally the one to tell people to not redownload/reinstall, but it's the only thing that comes to mind.

Since you're normally fine, I'd wait until you'd normally be away from your computer before starting it, so that you don't cut into your normal game time.