Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too much forma for a ghost clan

Duckz4Win

We all gone through that process. I am still the only one in my own clan, for more than 4 years now. Every room built. Almost every tech (except the Hema and such nonsense) being researched. And having btw every frame, weapon, sentinel and kubrow with at least 1 forma on it.

You tell me, is this feasible? No clue?

I say, yes, it is, despite that Digital Extremes making the actual grind a pain in the a***.

Edited by Pacheon

4 minutes ago, Ethermie said:

you shouldnt had built a solo clan then. coz there will be researches and it will take a lot of grind too if you dont have stuff stockpiled.

i have loot

forma is only probs

i want to be alone in a clan

well then you have to get to work.. i built my own clan and pretty big at that.. had to buy like 4-5 forma bundle to keep up..

its not rly a high price as clans arnt suppose to be solo thing.. if you wanna force it to be solo then you have to work for those empty spaces.

1 minute ago, Ethermie said:

well then you have to get to work.. i built my own clan and pretty big at that.. had to buy like 4-5 forma bundle to keep up..

its not rly a high price as clans arnt suppose to be solo thing.. if you wanna force it to be solo then you have to work for those empty spaces.

yea i wish i had money to spend on plats and spend on forma bundles

Yeah, clans were never meant to be a solo thing, and it really sucks to do as a solo player. Had a few rooms and trading station of my own built at one point, but I gave up when I saw the ridiculous material costs for every bit of research and the need to grind a ton every time a new weapon comes out (god forbid we ever get another weapon like Hema)

I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's not hard at all to built a dojo with every room for one-man-clan.

I know it i have my own clan and my own dojo. I was always alone in my clan since the beginning. And i have a full dojo (and almost everything is researched. I miss 3 items cause i don't care about it^^).

And i will always be alone in my own clan cause i want to see what i can do on my own (and i don't want to argue with others :P).

You can easily built a whole dojo in 2 months. It's not hard to get a forma every day and built a forma every day (you can only build 1 forma daily :P) and build 1 room daily.

That's why no it's not too much forma for a one-man-ghost-clan :P

Edited by The-Tective

i made every room in my clan dojo bout a dozen rooms so far getting the forma was never a problem i just did lith relics with forma in the common drop teir. to get them fast try to do capture runs.