Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't find syndicate insignias in missions

Kyrridwen

While playing today I couldn't find any insignias during my syndicate missions like normal. I had an interception and two defense missions to do; none of them spawned in insignias. With my friend for his syndicate he couldn't find any in a defense mission, but for capture and rescue they showed up for him. My missions were solo, and I was in a group with my friend for his, so player count didn't effect it.

I don't know if it is an issue that isn't supposed to be happening or if there was a change that I didn't find news about. I can see it either way honestly, with how small the defense type maps are. Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue and if it's supposed to be there. Thanks.

Originally the defense and interception mission never had any medallions at all. Now only some of the defense and interception maps have them. Off the top of my head uranus interception and defense, and  galleon interception and defense both have medallions while the asteroid tileset defense and interceptions do not.