The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Egg-spression!

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, Solar-Flare68 said:

This is my submission.

I understand that the rules say the design had to be painted on the egg, mine is a little different. If the whole image can't qualify as a submission, please only consider the last image.

EpNGuy.jpg

i knew itttt!!!!

Here is my entry for the competition!

Hope ill win :smile: Spent a lot time on that one wish i had more time...

UBaWGyO.jpg

(It's a high resolution picture I encourage viewing at full screen :D )

Edited by NeoLoger

Spoiler

cffZeB8.png

Now although it's not a Warframe themed Easter egg, would a Easter themed Warframe be an exception? Just used the artwork from Dev Stream #90, and when I saw this post I thought a basket would fit nicely over the lantern-like object he held on his right. It's a stretch, but I thought it was fairly creative. There's probably someone with the same/similar idea but just note that I did make this.

Imgur link

Edited by ElderGee

http://20hsg80.jpg

Hello I'am new to the Warframe Forums and was attracted to Tenno Egg Spression Easter Egg Decoration. I couldn't help myself to put my creativity to work and thought up to make a Relic from Warframe :) 

What I did for my creative work here was 

using Aluminum foil to spray paint it brown for outer shell of relic

then using a metalic gold coating for the egg to get its golden relic color 

then using the adhesives for the refinement of the relic I painted two blue circles leaving one to be colored in gold and cut out shapes to copy the kind of shapes placed on the relics and last I added a gold tape or ribbon that I glued to see a path that goes outside of shapes :) to represent outer linings. It took a whole day to practiced getting a decent shape but hey I thought it up when I put an egg in Aluminum foil and folded it to see a vision of a relic. :D This creation was fun to make and I hope to be placed in one of the winners circle. Good Luck Everyone :) 

1 hour ago, (PS4)ButterCup627 said:

http://20hsg80.jpg

Hello I'am new to the Warframe Forums and was attracted to Tenno Egg Spression Easter Egg Decoration. I couldn't help myself to put my creativity to work and thought up to make a Relic from Warframe :) 

What I did for my creative work here was 

using Aluminum foil to spray paint it brown for outer shell of relic

then using a metalic gold coating for the egg to get its golden relic color 

then using the adhesives for the refinement of the relic I painted two blue circles leaving one to be colored in gold and cut out shapes to copy the kind of shapes placed on the relics and last I added a gold tape or ribbon that I glued to see a path that goes outside of shapes :) to represent outer linings. It took a whole day to practiced getting a decent shape but hey I thought it up when I put an egg in Aluminum foil and folded it to see a vision of a relic. :D This creation was fun to make and I hope to be placed in one of the winners circle. Good Luck Everyone :) 

LOLZ we had the same idea