Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Egg-spression!

[DE]Megan

I couldn't figure out the right way of attaching an image onto here so I hope I still qualify with this one.

file:///C:/Users/DellInspiron2016/Pictures/15823452_1080099498769069_5897516638061418304_n.jpg

Instruction unclear
Egg.exe stopped working, Now have a Kubrow :clem:

LqsiACz.png

Who doesn't love an Egg-citing contest of eggs and puns? It is where the Egg-static and the Egg-stravagent throw caution to the wind and take a major whisk here!
I hope DE would be willing to Omelettin’ this choice in using a kubrow egg slide. Though I admit, I am little scrambled on other ideas to use. I wanted to really stand out and not be so poached by my shell shocking action. However, it is Easter weekend and it should be more about fun than being so hard-boiled over prizes.

They can be really rotten egged at times but don't let it stop you from hatching up new plans and ideas!

(I admit, I'm no regular comedi-hen here and no school could give me the egg-ucation with this. Honestly, I'm terri-fried of myself!)

Egg boiled with onion, treated with my trusty Sheev knife(the colour got kinda patchy and I ran out of onion AND eggs...):

(content: Lotus Symbol, Mastery rank sigil(one of the beggining ones, i think...), "Tradition" in Tennobet (All done with the knife on the first pic)(can be barely legible (as my handwriting is generally illegible/horrible and i was writing on an EGG with a KNIFE (and in tennobet on top of that...) but I DID IT!)

Here's my submission for the contest. Hope you guys like it! ^_^

Lotus Egg
7vvXLdk.png

It took me awhile to get the Morphics, Polymer Bundles, and Nitain Extract to craft this, but I think this Lotus Egg came out good. =)

Happy Easter everyone!

Edited by Xamerzan

2 hours ago, Beurtallu said:

Here's my entry for the contest! :)

The programs I used are Photoshop CS6 and Corel Painter! 

Happy Easter everyone!

eb1ce633022b63a56db648e10b212ae9.png

First thing came up to mind... bottom half of her face is so Anne Hathaway X'D

Edited by Alkelon