Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4668 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2019-04-11 at 9:27 AM, (PS4)Mpeach45 said:

Pulling Octavia from the foundry later this afternoon. Very excited, and amazed at the work you've done!! 

Listened hard to "All You Fascists (are bound to lose)" and "Nazi Punks F* Off" as possible choices, but there's not a lot of melody in either of those.

So I'd love to request Talking Heads' "Psycho Killer" starting at proximately 0:16 with the opening guitar riff, or if that doesn't work well on the mandachord, any portion of the song that you think does work. Many thanks!

Really?  Honestly, the opening riff is pretty lame.  I can do it, but I'm also going to do the chorus because it's cooler.

Psycho Killers (Talking Heads, Double Shot): Mandachord (Original 1, Original 2)

On 2019-04-11 at 9:27 AM, (PS4)Mpeach45 said:

Is there a guide somewhere for the most efficient way to get the song into my mandachord? Is the only way to do it to copy it note by note from your video?

Not really, just get acquainted with YouTube's pause button and go for it. 

If there are some measures that are identical then you can save yourself some work by doing one measure and then copying it, especially with percussion, but it doesn't really save you a lot in this case since the percussion is so simple to start with.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nicolaos said:

From what I understand all the songs in Super Mario World were remixes of the main theme though I don't know how exactly that will effect it in adapting it to the mandachord.

Well, you can't make it faster, so I think what I have is about as good as it's going to get.

Hello there ! Some people redirected me here to ask for a comission on the Mandachord ! ^^ Tho I don't know what "Rounds are M.W.F" means o:

I was wondering if you'd be able to work on this Ruelle - War of Hearts, more precisely between 0:49 and 1:16 ? If you can't on this sequence but can on another one, it would be OK to me too ! ^^) Thank you in advance for taking the time, even if it doesn't work at the end ! 🙂

Gratz on the hard and really good work so far !

On 2019-04-13 at 7:10 AM, TheDevilNeko said:

Hi!

is it possible to make one of BTS' new songs ? I am interested in Dionysus, if it's possible to be made ofc. 

Here is a link for it

Tried pretty hard, but none of the good parts really work.

8 hours ago, Comett-de-Fal said:

Hello there ! Some people redirected me here to ask for a comission on the Mandachord ! ^^ Tho I don't know what "Rounds are M.W.F" means o:

I was wondering if you'd be able to work on this Ruelle - War of Hearts, more precisely between 0:49 and 1:16 ? If you can't on this sequence but can on another one, it would be OK to me too ! ^^) Thank you in advance for taking the time, even if it doesn't work at the end ! 🙂

Gratz on the hard and really good work so far !

The chorus is not happening, but I think I can do something with the verse.

War Of Hearts (Ruelle): Mandachord (Original)

On 2019-04-14 at 5:19 PM, Thriem said:

Not very close, but too great to not do:

Сумецкая /русские частушки под драку (Отава Ё): Mandachord (Original)

Hey Buff00n! Loved the Very Nice mandachord version you did, been using it nonstop, thank you! Since it's been two weeks here I come to request another Seventeen song XD (Don't kill me if I end up returning to ask for more, I really stan them hard)

So her's a couple options: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvBtrgTeeTs (Seventeen - Lilili Yabbay)

I was thinking about the chorus that starts at 1:13 but whatever you think it can work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5PELxP8Udg (Seventeen - Oh My!)

I thought that maybe the part at 2:00 would work well?

or maybe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyzEtbG-sxY (Seventeen - Clap)

I think this one might have a lot of parts that could work but oh well I don't know anything about music so I'll leave it up to you XD

Thank you again!

Edited by Beneva