Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4693 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

15 hours ago, (PS4)zev_the_reaper said:

Hey, I enjoy your work and I was wondering if I could submit 2 requests?

it's a song from Megaman zero 2: Megaman zero 2 departure 
If you could do the intro at least I'll be happy but if it's not possible then any part from the song is alright.

Also Green grass gradation  from Megaman Zx  Megaman ZX Green grass gradation. 

First one: definitely not.  Second one: kinda.

Area A: Forest/Green Grass Graduation (Mega Man ZX): Mandachord (Original)

Hey Buff00n, I made a request about a week ago (it's on page 48, Remember by Ember McLain). Do you think you could do that one? Even just the drum track would be great. I think just about any section up until about the 0:15 (or something around 1:18) could work. Here's the instrumental version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APdsUL0laWM

Thanks for all the work you've done man and any consideration you give this request.

25 minutes ago, DrowningDeth said:

Hey Buff00n, I made a request about a week ago (it's on page 48, Remember by Ember McLain). Do you think you could do that one? Even just the drum track would be great. I think just about any section up until about the 0:15 (or something around 1:18) could work. Here's the instrumental version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APdsUL0laWM

Thanks for all the work you've done man and any consideration you give this request.

Oh, sorry man!  I totally missed yours.  After 50 pages I my eyes tend to gloss over strings of comments that have my own profile icon :)

On 7/13/2017 at 2:40 AM, DrowningDeth said:

Can you do Remember by Ember McLain? Instrumental version if that helps.

I tried pretty hard with both the verse and chorus, but unfortunately I can't make either of them work :(

6 minutes ago, DrowningDeth said:

No worries man. Do you think you could do the drum beat? I've been trying it myself but have been having one hell of a time with that.

Well, tempo is an issue.  Your only choices are way too fast or way too slow.  Too fast looks like this:

Spoiler

u4g6sks.jpg

If it's any consolation, someone on my YouTube channel just requested the Danny Phantom theme song by complete coincidence.

Putting it in now, yeah I see what you're saying. Sucks that it won't keep the tempo, but it's honestly close enough for me. I'd ask if you could try it in the faster pace version but I don't want to bother you too much with this. The song's just had a bit of meaning to me for quite a few years now and it'd have been cool to have it in game. Thanks for the help man.

And great job on the DP theme one. That's kinda funny actually lol.

56 minutes ago, DrowningDeth said:

Putting it in now, yeah I see what you're saying. Sucks that it won't keep the tempo, but it's honestly close enough for me. I'd ask if you could try it in the faster pace version but I don't want to bother you too much with this. The song's just had a bit of meaning to me for quite a few years now and it'd have been cool to have it in game. Thanks for the help man.

Like I said, neither the vocals or the guitar riffs (which are basically the same as the vocals) are going to work for a melody and be anywhere close to recognizable.  I took a look at the opening bass line, too, and I can't do that accurately either.  It really suffers from the lack of the major scale IV note.

Now that you have a feel for the tempo disparity you can probably just make something up and it will be as good as anything I could come up with.