Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4714 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2019-01-22 at 12:04 AM, Buff00n said:

There's nothing recognizable I can pull out of that.

All good. Thanks for at least attempting it as usual. 💕 I'm surprised I haven't gotten any criticism about the songs I've been requesting compared to the others I've seen here to my amusement.

If my two week probation is over from how long I've been away... Dragon Games (Animal Trainer) s'il vous plaît?

Also, out of curiosity since I have no musical note recognition whatsoever for knowing which songs would work and would not work, what genres seem best suited for Octavia's Mandachord? Well, maybe not out of curiosity but to limit my requests to more suitable songs to avoid wasting time that could have been spent on someone else's request.

5 hours ago, Alys said:

Also, out of curiosity since I have no musical note recognition whatsoever for knowing which songs would work and would not work, what genres seem best suited for Octavia's Mandachord? Well, maybe not out of curiosity but to limit my requests to more suitable songs to avoid wasting time that could have been spent on someone else's request.

There are some genres that rarely work, but I don't like like listing them out because sometimes they surprise me.

I can tell you that I'm looking for strong, clear melodies, because that usually has a higher chance of being recognizable on a Mandachord.  It also helps if they're a bit up tempo, because I only have eight seconds to work with.  Here's a borderline example.  

• Like 1

On 2019-02-09 at 8:53 PM, Lmafeo said:

Hey could you do this song, starting at around to 3 or 4 second mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSpIJsy3qs4 

BTW you are the best, thanks for all the hard work you put into this. 😄

I could do it if I had an extra note up top and twice as many measures.  Tried turbo speed but it's unrecognizable.

On 2019-02-09 at 6:27 AM, Alys said:

All good. Thanks for at least attempting it as usual. 💕 I'm surprised I haven't gotten any criticism about the songs I've been requesting compared to the others I've seen here to my amusement.

If my two week probation is over from how long I've been away... Dragon Games (Animal Trainer) s'il vous plaît?

There's no cooldown if I can't actually do a song for you.

In this instance I think I can pick and choose bits of the chorus:

Dragon Games (Animal Trainer): Mandachord (Original)