Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

So I'm crazy in love with  everything Sonic (oldschool Sonic, let's be real here. haha.)
 Infact I've got a few of your songs made on my Octavia. Personal favorite is Sky Rail from Sonic Adventure 2 <333

Anyways, There's one song in particular that I was a huge fan of and it was in Sonic Hero's.
Sonic Heros: Special Stage 1 00:05 - 00:16? That beatset just sounds sooooo wicked! 
I've dabbled with trying to make SP1 but I cant quite seem to nail those last seconds in each set.

I totally appreciate this thread! I think I've almost listened to half of the list just looking for more fun stuff to play out in those grind sessions! 😄

Thanks so much for the music!! ❤️

On 2018-05-17 at 1:12 AM, SwiftyChicken1999 said:

Hopefully you'll be able to do this one

Contact by Trocadero for RvB

If you cant thats fine, but i'd absolutely love it if you could.

I have to really mangle the rhythm to make it fit, but here ya go

Contact (Red vs. Blue season 13 ending credits): Mandachord (Original)

On 2018-05-17 at 9:38 AM, DipMcJunkin said:

I have been struggling with this trying to get this right, but after a week of trying, I have caved and ask for your help, oh great bard!

Will you do, Dreamer by Livin' Joy?

Dreamer

Thank you!

Well, I can do two notes from each chord what I'm assuming is the chorus.  That's the best I can do.

Dreamer (Livin' Joy): Mandachord (Original)

On 2018-05-17 at 3:01 PM, (XB1)MasterLegend JR said:

Hey Buff00n,
man it's awesome that you do all of these.  Are you still extremely busy? I have two that are relatively easy but I just cant get them right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtYa0rb_jGQ

and the second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koeW4g8Y-lg

thank you so much man, you're awesome.

Sections from both of those are borderline, but I think this one is the most doable:

Show It To Me (Night Club): Mandachord (Original)

12 hours ago, Pahzuzu said:

So I'm crazy in love with  everything Sonic (oldschool Sonic, let's be real here. haha.)
 Infact I've got a few of your songs made on my Octavia. Personal favorite is Sky Rail from Sonic Adventure 2 <333

Anyways, There's one song in particular that I was a huge fan of and it was in Sonic Hero's.
Sonic Heros: Special Stage 1 00:05 - 00:16? That beatset just sounds sooooo wicked! 
I've dabbled with trying to make SP1 but I cant quite seem to nail those last seconds in each set.

I totally appreciate this thread! I think I've almost listened to half of the list just looking for more fun stuff to play out in those grind sessions! 😄

Thanks so much for the music!! ❤️

Sorry, that one's not gonna work.  You'll have to be content with one of the 30 other Sonic songs I've done (holy crap I've done 30 of them).

okay so it's a bit of a meme, but could you possibly do mm2wood? specifically this version: 

it's just an off-key midi someone made that became a meme over time and it's the best thing ever made, i've tried making a cover myself and i have no idea how i could possibly ever cover something so... intricate? i don't know, give it a shot. or dont, i'm not the police.