Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4727 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2022-05-22 at 3:05 AM, (NSW)Ezzy_Mezzy said:

Hi!! Recently built Octavia and discovered the Mandachord can be customized!

Many great ones already - which WOW - but one that I humbly request, if possible, is Ann's Theme from Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. It repeats every 30 seconds. From around 30 seconds to 50 seconds of the video (aka the beginning of it, I guess) - that part especially I request. Like the first 10 seconds of that period... if that makes sense. I hope I'm describing it correctly. I just think it would be great!

Too dang catchy not to try and request it. Thanks in advance!

Sorry, can't make that work

12 hours ago, (NSW)DatsABanette said:

Hey! How about Born Survivor by Shirobon? I tried to do it myself but got stuck around the second measure. Was thinking 1:50 - 2:04/2:05? Somewhere in that timeframe of the song?

Well, you're right, it runs into trouble on the second measure, and the fourth is even worse.  You would need two extra notes below where the Mandachord starts to make that work.

18 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Well, you're right, it runs into trouble on the second measure, and the fourth is even worse.  You would need two extra notes below where the Mandachord starts to make that work.

Is there another section you think could work in the song, then? If not, I can request something different when it crosses my mind.