Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4729 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2021-11-20 at 1:32 AM, (XBOX)DarkerOrigins said:

I hope I'm doing this correctly, but as a forward holy crap you're insanely talented, keep up the amazing work!

As for a song request, I've been trying to work out the opening to "NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A" from DELTARUNE Chap. 2

https://youtu.be/2GbBD_7AsGA

The first 7-ish seconds are kinda what I'm thinking can be replicated, after that I'm not sure it can be done. 

On 2021-11-20 at 1:03 PM, Tuco_7777 said:

Damn @Tuco_7777, I was saving that for a Name That Tune contest.  It's cool, you nailed the melody.  I think I can do something with the rest.  

Now's Your Chance To Be A (Deltarune 2): Mandachord (Original)

We could really use a chiptune instrument set.

• Like 1

On 2021-11-19 at 10:45 PM, Buff00n said:

It's not that close but I'm contractually obligated to make an attempt at any Warframe OSTs

Deadlock Protocol Combat Music (Warframe): Mandachord (Original)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I totally forgot that I asked for this and then I randomly remembered. You just made my night. Whenever I log back into Warframe (probably after writing my paper), I will do this for my Octavia. You are awesome!!!

Ideas... I wonder if there's something in the intro to RHCP's Higher Ground that could work

Endless missions deserve something derived from I'm Henry the 8th I am, but I can't find a kitschy modern recording of it

Throwback Thursdays could use the Ultima series' Stones - the original uses of it could fit entirely in the mandachord's four bars, but I think there are too many notes. (I still remember that to play it in on an in-game instrument in Ultima V, the sequence was 678 987 876 765 3...678 789 890...678 987 876 765 3...678 987 657 6)

32 minutes ago, legodinoprime said:

Can you do the jurassic world/park theme it's my favorite theme song so it will make my day if you do make it for the mandachord

I see you found the April Fool's version on my channel.  The point is It's not going to work on a Mandachord.