The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4780 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2024-08-16 at 1:01 PM, x_the_azian_x said:

Happy Nations by Ace of Base 

Sorry, can't make that work

On 2024-08-15 at 9:45 AM, Drakkomm said:

First off, This is an amazing thing you've done/are doing! Thank you for your work!

Is it possible to make a thing for Action 52's Dam Buster's Theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgsObE_8HHI

Sorry, can't make that work

On 2024-08-16 at 10:09 PM, Kudu4PJ said:

Is it possible to do Miss the Rage? Just the first part of the loop if the entire loop is too long. Crazy no one has requested this yet

Sorry, that's not going to work.

On 2024-08-20 at 4:49 PM, Mopwater said:

are you able to do heaven from persona 4? (Around the 49 second mark)
https://youtu.be/zQ7H4tZa8-k?t=49

Sorry, can't make that work.

On 2024-08-17 at 2:40 PM, MarquisNikola said:

Would Electric Counterpoint Fast be possible? I'm rather partial to this version by the Rainstick Orchestra. Electric Counterpoint Fast - Rainstick Orchestra  

Kind of borderline, but it's in 6/8 and we're missing a pretty necessary note.

On 2024-08-16 at 12:06 PM, Valotus9 said:

Was looking at the Nier songs you did and a version of "Sound of the end" hasn't been done yet. Think you can mimic this rendition of the song? (Sound of the end, Quiet, vocals). The part I'm looking at is right around 9 seconds in the example provided:
https://youtu.be/gJ0e_gmvDe0?si=O7VqaTxbRmea6C_Z&t=9

If that doesn't seem to work out, then maybe trying a rendition of the 8-bit version would be better, also at around the 9 second mark:
https://youtu.be/5fJ2g_T-gqg?si=6zFkw8r0NO2mBqeq&t=9

Thanks in advanced~

I can kind of do that

Sound of the End - Quiet (Nier: Automata): Mandachord (Original)

FYI: I'll be giving away a Sevagoth Prime Access on my channel this Sunday.

Moar:

Talking in Your Sleep (The Romantics): Mandachord (Original)

Abracadabra (Brown Eyed Girls): Mandachord (Original)

Everlasting Shine (Black Clover opening 12): Mandachord (Original)

Robo's Theme (Chrono Trigger): Mandachord (Original)

Solo (Future): Mandachord (Original)

Heya! Just found out about your channel and your Mandachord creations, I love them so much!!

Could you by any chance do ARTPOP by Lady Gaga? It's a pretty simple tune, and it's one of the few songs I really like that could fit into the Mandachord format

Have a nice day!

Edit: here is the instrumental, I had the repeating melody portion in mind, being most prominent within the first 30 seconds :DD

https://youtu.be/E9Z4G56C4K0?si=PO8QEVuo1qr8HTGi

Edited by Radek521
Adding URL

Are you able to do the section at 0:39 to 0:52 or 0:52 to 1:06 of Unmatched by Odyssey Eurobeat ft. RayneyShark?

Full Song:

Spoiler

Instrumental Only (If that makes it easier, same timestamps)

Spoiler

The Mods of the forum should not only pin this as one of the greatest player info, but give the author 20,000 plat. Fantastic job doing this by yourself, even if you had some help, lol.

Ive pulled a few of these in my genre. Many thanks.

Being said, a lot of these are throw away for function for my rock/metal idiom. The cool factor aside, for the Mandachord to give its best benefits, it needs to have as many notes as possible playing. Id like to see some Mozart or even Looney Tunes orchestra scores, lol. I hate pop, rap, techno, electronic. However, thats probably the the best music for the Mandachord.

I didnt want to request, but Im going to. There is one rock song that I feel will not only sound cool, but put a lot of notes on the board.

Van Halen, I'll Wait.

After the intro, the four segments before vocals come in at the beginning of the song. It will repeat very well and has a lot going on in the notes. IMO it will fulfill the Mandachord note requirements and mix well over all.

Not going to post a link to the video. Every one here can find it as easy as breathing. If you do build it, well, Its hard to give you more respect than I already have for you.

Thx!

On 2024-08-22 at 9:28 PM, Rhodarein said:

Could you do the Signal Search theme from Zenless Zone Zero?

Did my best to look through to see if anyone requested this yet and I think I'm in the clear!!!

Sorry, can't find a part that works.  I think.  It appears to be basically a fifteen second loop repeated many, many times.

On 2024-08-25 at 4:44 AM, Shilinka_ said:

Can you do Hu Tao's theme (Any Last Words?) from Genshin Impact. Ideally the part from around 0:27-0:37 but I'm not sure the Mandachord is long enough for that. Thank you!

Sorry, that's not gonna work