The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4780 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

On 2024-09-05 at 12:39 PM, MadDornan said:

Hewwo. Is it possible to do something with that? I suppose that the beginning of this track has some potential. (Actually, I tried to do it myself, but my result didn't seem very good for me)

Sorry, can't make that work.

On 2024-09-05 at 12:39 PM, MadDornan said:

Also, if you don't mind answering the question: are there any other shadow fight manda-tracks from you?

I don't see any.

On 2024-09-05 at 2:52 PM, (XBOX)izzy g710 said:

I loved watching your mandachord videos. Would it be possible to get the bass boosted part of this

Not really?  The mandachord doesn't really do that and there's nothing I can use for a melody

On 2024-09-06 at 3:12 AM, PhageKitten said:

Yo, could you do Psychotic Kids by Yungblud, please? I tried to look through the songs but I couldn’t find it, sorry if you’ve already done it. Thanks! 

Sorry, can't make that work

On 2024-09-06 at 9:47 PM, espresso.depresso said:

hii :) would it be possible to do Sleepwalker - akiaura https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrJ7grCnwUc 

the melody at 0:16/0:26 or 1:04 would be amazing <3

Sorry, none of that's going to work

On 2024-09-06 at 10:10 PM, Ray_Ann said:

It would be very nice if you could make this song work from 1:45-1:55 in the mandachord 

That's not gonna work

Hello! Would it be possible to do a version of the song "115" from Call Of Duty Black Ops. I understand its a generally faster song but maybe the portion from the 1min mark where its slower dialogue could work if nothing else does? Thank you  

Hello, I would like to request 4 songs from you. Two from Undertale, which are Fallen Down and Home, and two more from Silent Hill. Hope Downs and Longing Remains.

Hello, I would like to request 4 songs from you. Two from Undertale, which are Fallen Down and Home, and two more from Silent Hill. Hope Downs and Longing Remains.