Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

infected Frame

EnzoF50

Question

I've had frames infected before by players using Nidus, went into the new room (with fish tank) to remove infection (pink thing on neck)

I know you could go into this room for a permanent cure, which I have done to most of my frames....  once cured I know the door is then locked for that frame but at lease it won't get infected again.

I been levelling up Banshee who just got infected, the room seems to be locked and can not open....  I can still open the room if I swap to Nidus ?

any suggestions or is this a bug since Banshee Prime has been released ??

5 answers to this question

That's bullS#&$, there is no perma cure that I'm aware of, my nova was infected more than four times by nidus, twice by clan mates and another two times by randoms.

I don't know if it's a bug in my side, or at this specific frame. Although, Nidus can freely open the room due to him being a infested frame, and frames that has a cyst which has passed 7 days of growing, you will be able to enter this room again.

You have to wait a week. The visual queue is a little tendril coming from the cyst.

3 minutes ago, Tetravaal said:

That's bullS#&$, there is no perma cure that I'm aware of, my nova was infected more than four times by nidus, twice by clan mates and another two times by randoms.

I don't know if it's a bug in my side, or at this specific frame. Although, Nidus can freely open the room due to him being a infested frame, and frames that has a cyst which has passed 7 days of growing, you will be able to enter this room again.

Getting Helminth to stab your neck with a full cyst is the perma cure. After I did that on every one of my frames, I've not had problems with it coming back. It sounds like a bug on your end if you've done that many times already.

40 minutes ago, Tetravaal said:

you need to be sure before you comment - just a suggestion...!

35 minutes ago, NoggDog117 said:

You have to wait a week. The visual queue is a little tendril coming from the cyst.

Getting Helminth to stab your neck with a full cyst is the perma cure. After I did that on every one of my frames, I've not had problems with it coming back. It sounds like a bug on your end if you've done that many times already.

yep that's right "getting Helminth to stab your neck with a full cyst is the perma cure" but didn't know I had to wait a week for the cure, I know its about a week for the infection to be ready - so make sense thank you

26 minutes ago, SergeantSunshine said:

The infection is also per skin. For example, if I cured my regular skin and then equipped the immortal skin, that can also be infected. If this is not the case, then it is most likely a bug.

good info - thanks

4 hours ago, EnzoF50 said:

you need to be sure before you comment - just a suggestion...!

yep that's right "getting Helminth to stab your neck with a full cyst is the perma cure" but didn't know I had to wait a week for the cure, I know its about a week for the infection to be ready - so make sense thank you

good info - thanks

I mention that I had a bug on that specific warframe, hope that it will get fixed in the upcoming hotfixes which hasn't happened at those that came at the past few weeks.