Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specter Loadout - Little help?

Sixes_Wild

Question

Okay, so I already have most of what I need to know for a nice balanced specter, however when I looked about, it seemed that a number of the posts were a bit old. So, I just want to make sure that what I'm going on is current.

Going for a general purpose all round Specter here for use in missions.  Here's what I have so far.

Frame:  Rhino

Melee: Jat Kittag

Secondary:   Brakk (I know they only use it while downed, but whatever) , could also use Kulstar, Pyranna or Angrstrum, I know.

Primary:  ????

So this is where I am on the fence a little.   I have heard that launcher weapons do well these days, and that the AI seems to know how to use them without derping it up.  And I know the weapons don't use mods, but rather scale damage based on level of the mission etc.

SO.... I'll just lay down a short list of primaries for the purpose of direct damage dealing, that are in my armory that I am considering, and I'd appreciate some feedback on them.

1.  Telos Boltor

2. Penta (regular type) / Tonkor

3. Dex Sybaris

4. Vectis/Vectis Prime

5. Torid (Bypass shields /w toxin)

6. Miter/Drakgoon (post buff/ re work obviously)  would the specter spam fire it, or charge it up??

7. Tigris Prime (Am aware of the damage fall off at range etc)

8. Zaar cannon, will it use both fire modes?

I know that Ignis, Amprex or Glaxion are good for status. I am wanting to solve for pure damage and optimum versatility

Anyway, if fellow tenno want to share their thoughts/experiences. I'm eager to listen.

3 answers to this question

For Rhino I would use Soma (any version) the reason specters scale base on mission level. Ex. if you are on a lv 20-25 mobile defense mission it would be level 22 give or take, but on a Survival Mission 25-30 depending when its summon will affect its level and survivability. I have learned this by using Tenno specters and Syndicate specters.