Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Healing Return - Caustacyst or Lesion?

MrM1

Question

I'm trying to make a good Healing Return Loadout with Valkyr but I'm not sure which weapon would be the best.

I've been looking at the Caustacyst because of its charge attack ability, it does inflict a guaranteed corrosive proc on multiple enemies at the same time. Sounds good enough for me, but then I noticed that the Lesion has a good status ability aswell: once a proc is inflicted, attack speed is increased by 15% and it gets a 100% status proc with 100% additional toxin damage for 6 seconds (so basically, Dual Toxocyst's brother).

Now I'm not sure if I should stick with the Caustacyst or the Lesion, they both sound good for a Healing Return build (they both have a 30% status chance aswell).

Edited by MrM1

2 answers to this question

Well, the thing is, Healing Return is one of those mods that work well even with quickmelee. If you are equipping melee (as is the case of Caustacyst to be able to chargeattack), I'd maybe recommend Lifestrike instead?

So, I'd say Lesion for Healing Return (as the polearm stances are really bleh, so you can quickmelee with it really well with Healing Return working just fine)

3 minutes ago, Azamagon said:

Well, the thing is, Healing Return is one of those mods that work well even with quickmelee. If you are equipping melee (as is the case of Caustacyst to be able to chargeattack), I'd maybe recommend Lifestrike instead?

So, I'd say Lesion for Healing Return (as the polearm stances are really bleh, so you can quickmelee with it really well with Healing Return working just fine)

Sounds fair enough, thank you :)