Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Rewards should be buffed-In mission and end of missions

MurderHoboDinosaur

Credit rewards are a crapshoot, even a doubler might net you 2-4k credits. This is a negative aspect for ALL players.

New players have to deal with an immediate grind, running the same missions for a few hours, just to have enough credits to craft something. This has made people whom I recommended to the game quit, because the amount of time needed is like an RPG, but without extra content to make it worthwhile as you would see in Skyrim or Oblivion! The starting gate is frustrating, moreso when its not explicly said dark sectors provide a neat bundle of credits. A play through of survival is useless,, as the caches are poor at best(5 min mark rewards) or dropped from enemies is simply a bad joke.

Old players like myself can make a few 100k in under an hour, but its tedious grinding, moreso when the only semi reliable sources of credits are sorties, which are only once a day, or rnning akkad/sechura/hierophant.

Sure in about 2 weeks you can build up about a million credits, but for constant building, buying, and such it puts a damper on the fun.

And then the only way of making large creds, the sechura lecta which was already gate locked several times over, MR requirement, buying of play/grinding rep with Perrin made it worthwhile. But the credit nerf, capped at 4x at MR18 is ludiucrious. If we wanted a cap, fine. But there needs to be larger perks in having MR. You can get it at 8 MR, but caps at MR 18 at 4x. Why? Anyone who's dedicating that much time int othe game like myself should have a big advantage, because what we put in is what we get out.

One way I see it, is when something convenient occurs in game, the company(DE) nerfs/removes it. Greedy Mag is something I disagreed with, but Mesa and excalibur are acceptable. But removing player convenience to make the game artifically longer is just pretty crappy, and damages fidelity for old players, and decreases interest in new players once they see the immense grind.

Enemies should drop more, MR's shouldn't be capped on arbitary requirments, the game has too many large expenses that justify having such a low credit drop from enemies and completed missions.

And alerts? Pathetic unless you have a booster.

There is index, without any booster, you can get 140k credits in 350-450 seconds, but it's for mid-high leveled players though. I do agree that starter players should get some starting help, like, when you first log in, you do the Vor's Prize quest, you could get a 7 day Credit Booster? I'm sure that would help them, in 1 week they could gather alot of credits.