Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Builds

LeBronasaurus

Question

Beginner here, good builds for Frost + Loki? I don't have mods like Transient Fortitude, Energy Siphon, Cunning Drift... the only good vault mod I have is Blind Rage, and the basic gold mods (streamline, flow, etc.). Anyone got any noob friendly builds for these two?

Maybe a Volt one too if I decide to keep him? I want Chroma, but am out of slot space so debating selling Volt.

8 answers to this question

Playstyle gets into how you build a frame, thats the first thing you have to keep in mind.  For frost if you like crowd control you might want to focus on range and strength, with basic mods it should not be a problem.  a little survivability might come in hand, armor and health. Rest is up to you basically.  Loki is built many ways but essentially for range and duration, some builds are based on strength for advanced players.  I would suggest you keep farming for other corrupted mods (since its better to have them all to complete a build) or trade your bling rage for transient fortitude.  you will sacrifice power duration with this mod compared with blind rage where you would sacrifice efficiency.  

For frost u should focus on getting power strength also with defensive mods (steel fiber/vitality/redirection/armord agility) and some power range - that would be a build for tanky snow globe frost

On loki put every single power duration mod u have and thats it (i got myself loki on lvl 30 without any reactors nor formas and its doing great even on sorties as long as im invisible)

Volt... depends - u can give him power duration + strength for his speed ability (meele build) or power range and efficiencyfor the discharge(cc build)

Frost is easy to build without corrupted mods. He needs strength and/or armor for good Snow Globes.

Stand United (aura), Intensify, Streamline, Vitality, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Stretch, Flow, Chilling Globe (if you can get it, Armored Agility if you can't.)  

Your warframe will be tough, your snow globes will be strong (especially if you stack them), and you'll be able to cast a decent Avalanche for crowd control.

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

Frost is easy to build without corrupted mods. He needs strength and/or armor for good Snow Globes.

Stand United (aura), Intensify, Streamline, Vitality, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Stretch, Flow, Chilling Globe (if you can get it, Armored Agility if you can't.)  

Your warframe will be tough, your snow globes will be strong (especially if you stack them), and you'll be able to cast a decent Avalanche for crowd control.

All I need to do is get Stand United and whatever the heck Armored Agility is. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Raskolnikow said:

For frost u should focus on getting power strength also with defensive mods (steel fiber/vitality/redirection/armord agility) and some power range - that would be a build for tanky snow globe frost

On loki put every single power duration mod u have and thats it (i got myself loki on lvl 30 without any reactors nor formas and its doing great even on sorties as long as im invisible)

Volt... depends - u can give him power duration + strength for his speed ability (meele build) or power range and efficiencyfor the discharge(cc build)

Thnaks! That's exactly what I was looking for

my frost:   -----------stong cc tank build-------------

rejuvenation, fleeting expertise, primed continuity, (half) blind rage, icy avalanche, vitality, overextended, intensify and streamline

my loki:    -------------makes almost any mission cake------------

energy siphon, overextended, primed flow, constitution, cunning drift, primed continuity, quick thinking, stretch and irradiating disarm

my volt: ---------good for general use and LoR running--------

steel charge, primed flow, intensify, capacitance, overextended, primed continuity, (half) blind rage, quick thinking and stretch 

1 hour ago, asianlongdong said:

All I need to do is get Stand United and whatever the heck Armored Agility is. Thanks!

TBH u don't rly need that aura, its not like frost has best armor in the game to max it out every way possible (also armored agility gives more armor than stand united). I think something like rejuvenation is better, but thats your choice in the end - check what fits u better.

5 hours ago, Raskolnikow said:

TBH u don't rly need that aura, its not like frost has best armor in the game to max it out every way possible (also armored agility gives more armor than stand united). I think something like rejuvenation is better, but thats your choice in the end - check what fits u better.

Thanks. For now I'll resort to putting on Steel Charge or that +health mod, as I don't have Rejuv either