Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

From old account to new

CITIZEN9-100

Question

so back in the day, they did something where you could transfer your account to xbox one. well I finally own one but that event is over. my question is that is there any way to get my pc account that I no longer use onto xbox one, in any way?

If not, my follow up question:

I understand I cannot sell my account for money, that's completely reasonable, but am I allowed to trade it for in game things, such as lets say I were to give someone my Vectis on pc account, in exchange for a Vectis on the xbox one account, see where I'm going with this?

In the off chance that is allowed xbox GT is Citizen 9100

would have to double check pc username, unless this account is the name for my pc account

Edited by CITIZEN9-100
typos

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, CITIZEN9-100 said:

I understand I cannot sell my account for money, that's completely reasonable, but am I allowed to trade it for in game things, such as lets say I were to give someone my Vectis on pc account, in exchange for a Vectis on the xbox one account, see where I'm going with this?

I believe technically that this is allowed, however, as trade chat informs you every time you open the chat, they can't advise trading for favors or promises. If the case does arise, DE holds no responsibility if you get scammed.

yes I, I would do piece by piece, and once I found someone trustworthy I would probably use them as my go through guy if that makes sense. any ideas on how to go about finding honest guilds? (I say guilds because if I integrate myselfwith a guild specifically, a bigger one at that, ill have better opportunity for trades, rather han just one person who may or may not want all that I have to offer. so finding a guild that is both on the xbox one and pc would probably be my best bet

Edited by CITIZEN9-100

I think your best bet would be to find someone else that's switching accounts from XBOne to PC and had the things on XBOne that you're willing to trade in PC. If possible, I'd suggest you guys do simultaneous trades on both platforms so that no one gets scammed.

that's what I was thinking, but I feel doubtful they'll have all that I do, granted theres platinum, but with that its moreso about what people feel like what its worth at the time, not too great if its worth more on one platform than the other.

well I once asked about transferring my account, got a standard "not doing it now, well let you know if we do it later" reply, meaning its not going to happen -.- and if I'm trading item for literally same item, just on different platforms, I'm not selling it xD I wouldn't wanna trade stuff for plat on another system because the internal market could be different. but if I could id just give support my account (as in it would no longer exist on pc) in exchange for having on the xbox one.