The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Has the limbo been stealth nerfed?

MysticalMoo

I know i know, this is a bug reporting area, but i have to ask as i no longer receive energy on the void bubble collapse when i have indeed killed the enemies inside. A few weeks back for each enemy killed a small portion of energy was received now nothing not even a hint of energy. Did the limbo get a stealth nerf? i never read anywhere about a "fix". I ask this not because im a cata spammer, though i did actively petition this to be removed but as a Duration bubbler which i like the freeze time thing, however if im in a fix il blast the cataclysm specially with corpus nullifers approaching as they will cancel my bubble,(even though in theory this should not be possible; limbo lives in another dimension!!). Yet now i see no energy return, is this in fact a Bug or has a stealth nerf been applied and we all have to "suck it up"?

Bug.

I'm not angry at you or anything but TBH, I'm getting a bit tired of that whole "oh no, stealth nerf" mentality,
yeah it does happen every once in a while but most of the time it's simply a bug,
or even a documented change that people missed / ignored in the patch notes.

I understand this, however the mentality is correct, DE have always maintained a if its to over powered its going to be nerfed very soon attitude. The fact that limbo just got a rework after many months/years of complaining about his old nerfed build, to suddenly openly nerf the limbo would probably result in a lot of drama hence why im asking is it a stealth nerf. I honestly dont see the returns from energy per void collapse that i saw a few weeks ago. Nothing has changed in my limbo build. ive not gained any ranks nor am i using a weapon that has a negative impact on how energy is returned/used on my warframe ( in fact i tested this with no weapons equipped, still there no return for enemies killed in the void) So either A. its a "bug" or B. a dev has snuck in a small script during an update and is hoping we didnt notice.....