Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Music in Dojo or Maroo?

(XBOX)That Natsu

Question

3 answers to this question

Stance doesn't matter, you play your music by doing one of the new dance emotes while standing near one of the glowing purple cylinder things on the ground music things pictured below (works anywhere in dojos). While using Octavia a special symbol shows next to emotes that play your music.

Excerpt from patch notes:

New Emotes! 

5 new emotes are available for your hip-shaking convenience!

• Glissade Narta
  • Maestro Narta
  • Poise Narta
  • Tempo Narta
  • Pendulum Narta

Dedicated Music Zones: 

The Relays and Maroo’s Bazaar now offer dedicated music zones, where you can share your Mandachord compositions and boogie down with fellow Tenno. Simply bring Octavia to one of the areas marked with the symbol seen in the image below, and select any of the Narta emotes listed above to start the party.

P5bVtXz.jpg

Edited by AXCrusnik

1 hour ago, AXCrusnik said:

Stance doesn't matter, you play your music by doing one of the new dance emotes while standing near one of the glowing purple cylinder things on the ground music things pictured below (works anywhere in dojos). While using Octavia a special symbol shows next to emotes that play your music.

Excerpt from patch notes:

Dedicated Music Zones: 

The Relays and Maroo’s Bazaar now offer dedicated music zones, where you can share your Mandachord compositions and boogie down with fellow Tenno. Simply bring Octavia to one of the areas marked with the symbol seen in the image below, and select any of the Narta emotes listed above to start the party.

P5bVtXz.jpg

Tyvm I'll try this out. I hit D Pad down and there wasn't any new emotes in there though...

53 minutes ago, (Xbox One)That Natsu said:

Tyvm I'll try this out. I hit D Pad down and there wasn't any new emotes in there though...

You have to equip them in the arsenal. Even before they even added this new set there were too many emotes to fit on the wheel.