Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In need of Ether Daggers

Zefat

Question

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ether_Daggers

I'm trying to collect everything, and i noticed that i never got this weapon before, i completed the stolen dreams quest a long time ago, and since then i know i could get it on the market, and found out its now the reward for that quest. So what can i do get this weapon now? i cant replay the mission, nor i've ever seen this weapon in any other mission event or alert. If anyone could help me with this, thank you very much. (i don't know if i participate in the mission with a party with a player currently doint it would get me the bp, but i doubt it) 

Ty for your time

9 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

You may have sold them and forgotten them like i did, if you hadn't built them then contact support and see if thay can get it for you

That was probably it, but i think its a bit odd they just removed a weapon even from the plat fully built weapons market, Thank you!

I don't remember even having it, i did the stolen dreams quest a really long time ago. like almost the 1st week i've started playing, and its been almost 3 years, all i know is i don''t have any mastery on it. I will try to contact support to see if they can help. But i seriously doubt they can give me a weapon just because xD

My thoughts are since i didn't get it while it was in the market, i completed stolen dream and only got the orokin catalyst/reactor, then they did the change and i completely forgot that this weapon existed..   

2 hours ago, KurzedMetal said:

It's really unfair that players that didn't build it can get it back this fast but players who sold them built can't.

I really don't what's the point of this restriction.

I'd gladly pay Plat for it but it isn't in the Market.

I understand, but the same issue is given towards other weapons. I guess everyone suffering from this setback is to file a ticket to DE asking about the topic, or get alot of people and reporting this issue until one of the developers look at that specific issue without having to delay other aspects. Cuz i bet its not just a small group of people having this exact problem, so they need to re-evaluate that weapon market value, and either give the weaponto the people affected by it, or just re-introducing it in the market again even if its plat only. My e.g was that i didnt even had the chance to acquire it in the 1st place. Try getting a petition with players having this problem and send an email to DE, maybe it will reach somebody.

Sorry for the long text.